VIII. A Sudden Surprise

The wait is over! 😜

[Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters from ABC's hit show, ONCE UPON A TIME.]

Or else what?

Or else, I'll kiss you...

Kiss... what a tempting word. A word that can play out numerous scenarios after it happens. It makes puppy love; blush at an instant when one steals it from the other. It makes two people that are in love feel as if nothing can get in between them. It makes the elders who have been together for as long as they can remember feeling safe and sound, knowing that someone cares for them. It is, after all an action verb that gives different meanings of emotion depending on the relationship between the two souls. So what would happen if two people that haven't quite shared their innermost feelings for each other utter it? One could hope that uttering the word kiss will give them both a sense of affirmation to each other's intention.

Regina's eyes are now glassy, twinkling in a way a northern star decorates the night sky when all the other stars disappear behind thick clouds. There is a long pause as the two women in the room make eye contact. Neither makes a move until Regina finds the words to break the silence, hoping Emma too, will lower her guard. "I'll take you on that offer."

Regina gives Emma an inviting smile. Her half-closed eyes look is making Emma take a deep breath and exhale. Emma tries to swallow the lump in her throat, but it felt difficult to do than it should have been. The two women stare into each other's eyes for a little while longer and exchange looks of desire mixed with primal hunger, but exudes with sophistication and allure. As Regina give Emma the smile of seduction, Emma takes another hard swallow, though at this point, could not control her desire for Regina any longer. I must have her... are the words circling through Emma's head. Fuck it. She decides to make her move. Emma inches closer to Regina and slides her fingers into the brunette's hair, using the tips of her fingers to graze the back of her head, sending a tingling sensation through her nerves. Regina lets out a soft moan. The back of her head is one of her weakness and Emma just seems to have found it with ease. As their lips lock, they feel warm, soft lips pressing, with a hint of wetness. Regina kisses back with a little more force, surprising Emma, signaling her to do the same. Emma is on her knees now, taking control. Just as Regina wants it and just how she expected it, no less. She slowly parts her lips to make way for the blonde. As their tongues dance, a hint of sweetness is tasted from the jam they had earlier. Regina's hands makes sure to get busy as they found the blonde's breasts, only to be tenderly touched by them.

After what seemed like an eternity, Emma pulls away, catching her breath while Regina exhales, doing the same. Regina's hands are still fondling her breasts. Emma's face adds a tinge to the already crimson canvas on her cheeks. "They're small."

"They're perfect."

Regina gives Emma her most captivating smile. Emma bites her lower lip, looking down at her breasts then finding their way back up to lock eyes with Regina. Both Regina's hands are still cupping Emma's breasts, simultaneously giving them both a squeeze. The two women stop to look at each other and starts giggling. Emma's cheeks begin to flush again when the door suddenly bursts open and a young boy enters the room.

"Mom! Mom look, I got the high score!" The young boy, about Neal's age or maybe a bit younger, yells while holding out the handheld gaming system in his hands.

Regina removes her hands from Emma's bosom as fast as she could say oh shit and Emma did the same by going from her kneeling position to sitting on them. She turns her face to look away as the young boy nears them, with the ridiculous notion imbedded in her mind that if she does not see him, she will go unnoticed. Regina gives the boy a big smile as if to hide the earlier happenstance.