XVII. A Very Foggy Horned Beetle

This chapter will contain SMUT! (18 and up only!) If you guys are not into that... you can skip this chapter. XD Thanks for reading! XOXO

[Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters from ABC's hit show, ONCE UPON A TIME.]

Yes, I wanted you from the moment I saw you.

Emma didn't know where this sudden confidence came from, but she didn't mind. She was too proud of herself for finally coming out of her shell. Only problem, she hoped Regina would return the feelings.

The two women sat in the yellow bug in silence, their eyes upon each other. For now, they were becoming well versed in this form of language and by now they both seem to have memorized each other's eyes. The lines around the corners, the small veins resting lightly on white surfaces, the pupils dilate in synced with palpitating heart. It was soothing and became their way of conversation when forming words lacked motivation.

The slight murmur of the heater buzzed in the air preventing the silence from becoming awkward. The hum of the engine began to sound like a sweet melody, comforting in a way as a strong breeze passed by the metal on wheels. It was beginning to feel hotter inside the compact car, although the two women didn't mind.

Regina leaned closer to her admirer who was still fixated on her. It was clear that lust was evident in her eyes. She felt her heart thumping harder in her chest. With the blonde's obvious confession, it helped the brunette to find her own confidence and take the initiative. It was always how she liked it anyway and there was no one to object otherwise. In one quick motion she pulled the bottom lever with one hand and let the chair slide back. With the other hand, pulled up the lever on the side to lean the rest back. She looked over at the blonde who had her mouth gaped open, staring at her.

"Well, aren't you gonna come over and lay one on me?"

Usually, Regina was not one to relish in favor of grammatically incorrect words or slang, but in this case, it seemed natural. Emma didn't hesitate to lean towards her queen and give in to her request. Soft lips gave a slight jolt of electricity as soon as the familiar flesh pressed together. The two women pulled apart and giggled.

"So, you've done this before." Emma quipped. "I'm guessing since you did all that in one quick motion."

Regina raised her eyebrow and teased, "are you going to keep talking or should we stop this altogether?"

"I'll shut up."

The windows in the small beetle began to fog and so did the street outside. As their lips danced under the pale moonlight, Emma nibbled softly on Regina's plump luscious lips. Her hands found their way on her breast and to Emma's surprise, Regina wasn't wearing a bra.

"Well, that makes it easier," Emma whispered in the brunette's ear, sending a tingle down her spine.

In between breaths, Regina replied, "What...is?"

"You madam professor," Emma continued to whisper as she gave Regina soft kisses next to and behind her ear. "Seem to not want support nor like to wear one."

Regina gave a slight chuckle, "Smart ass. Shut up and kiss me."

Emma teasingly sucked on Regina's neck, but careful not to leave any evidence. It was gentle yet made the brunette moan in pleasure. She found her hand between Regina's thighs and stopped when she realized another surprise.

"Oh, you are good," Emma shook her head smiling; impressed from the little uncovered treasure she came across.

"Well, captain," Regina replied with a sly crooked smile and whispered, "X marked the G spot." She kissed the blonde's cheek and laid back on the reclined seat.

This woman, Emma thought, was definitely experienced and was definitely enjoying teasing her. She placed a finger on the very engorged and aching entrance already slick and slippery. As she ran her finger over the wetness, Regina let out a moan. Her insides ache for the blonde to fill her, but the blonde kept teasing her with gentle gliding of two fingers on either side of her slit. The little sensitive button of pleasure stiffened and throbbed when the two fingers passed around the outer flesh, never on it and always around it. This teasing was clearly putting the brunette on edge. She bit the blonde's lip and sucked hard, bucking her hips forward, urging the rascal fingers to enter her. Emma let out a half moan, half cry. The pain from the bitten lip proved painful, but oddly satisfying.

"Fuck me now, Emma Swan," Regina demanded in a husky tone.

The brunette was too caught up in the moment and her voice became raspier. To Emma, hearing such a voice and calling out her name the way she did was enough to nudge her primal instinct. She slid two fingers inside Regina's entrance and thrust them hard, palming her mound. The two mischievous fingers found a firm padded sponge and Emma instantly knew what it was. She joined the two fingers side by side and with synchronizing motion, pressed fully and firmly on its pressure point. She could feel the brunette's juices filling up and like a cork, Emma's hand prevented from letting it flow out. Regina was heaving now. She latched one hand behind Emma's neck and grabbed hard. Her nails dug in the soft flesh as she bucked her hips against Emma's experienced fingers. Regina bit Emma's lip again and this time, the blonde bit back causing the brunette to let out a moan. Emma could feel Regina's strong muscles clenching down on her fingers. Every pump took double the strength as if lifting a five-pound barbell, making her forearm tense up, but she kept going nonetheless. She was not about to stop now. The brunette's breathing became labored as she arched her neck back. She was in the brink of ecstasy and when the final push erupted, her body trembled, controlled by invisible threads of euphoria and had completely overwhelmed her.

The little beetle, in all its glory have now been practically baptized as sweat excreted and dripped from heated skin and lady juices filled the air that had came gushing out like a leaky faucet.

"I think we should crack a window open," Regina finally said, still trembling, trying to control her breathing.

Emma looked at her lover who had been sweating profusely. "You'd get cold."

"I'll be fine. I have you to keep me warm."

Regina gave the blonde a sly smile and a wink then softly pressed her lips on hers. When they broke apart, something inside Emma awakened and fluttered, making her feel tingling sensations that were forming on her skin. She gazed into the brunette's mesmerizing eyes and found comfort in them. She could get lost in those beautiful almond eyes. Oh please, let this not be a dream... Emma bit the inside of her cheek just to check if it was in fact too good to be true. She felt a stinging sensation sending a shock of pain to where her teeth tore skin. Though painful, Emma was relieved that she was living this very reality with the woman of her dreams.

Regina shifted her position and pulled a lever under the blonde's seat, abruptly sliding the leather seat back. This woman... Emma thought. The brunette hiked up her dress and moved on top of Emma, straddling her between her legs and slyly whispered in the blonde's ear, "your turn..."

-FIN-

Super sorry! Short chapter but trust me, I split it from the last chapter just because I thought it would be too long or decided to just separate the SMUT part. 😂 Anyway, thanks for reading! XOXO