Remembering (5)

Lauren Jauregui's Point Of View

I dialed Dinah's number for the second time since I entered the hotel room with Camila, and at no time did the woman answer me. Maybe she was too busy with the girls, trying to solve the problems that happened at the end of the party. But I was really worried, as much as I knew that the fire hadn't been monumental, I wanted to have some news about everyone who was present at the place. I placed my phone on the small table in front of me and completely leaned my body against the back of the soft armchair, as a heavy sigh left my lips. I had the feeling that my whole body was heavy and tense, the exhaustion of the busy day was finally showing its presence, making me cuss inwardly for not having my bed to rest. I couldn't just leave Camila alone in that hotel room, I'd have to wait until the moment she woke up, to only then leave the place.

I arched my head back and closed my eyes as I tried to accommodate my body in the best possible way on that armchair. I couldn't afford lying in bed next to Camila, I didn't want to wake up by being kicked away from the woman. The silence of the room, and my exhaustion, were lulling me to sleep, when suddenly I heard some noises.

"What the hell..." Camila's soft voice sounded after a grunt.

I got up from the armchair quickly, watching the model sit up on the bed. She was still wearing the same wet dress, since I didn't dare take it off her body. Camila brought one of her hands to her head, as she murmured to herself. She was still drunk.

"Camila..." I let out as I approached.

She turned towards me, and even with the dim illumination emanating from the lamp on the nightstand, I could see her frowning in confusion.

"What's going on? Where are the girls?" She shook her head, as if trying to sober up. "What are you doing in my room?"

"I brought you here, you passed out in the middle of the chaos. The girls stayed there solving the problems the fire caused."

"And you, precisely you, stayed to take care of me?" Her voice tone brought an evident sarcasm.

"I found you first than the others."

She nodded with a smile, and then stared at me. We stared at each other for a few seconds that caused me that nervousness from hours ago. I breathed slowly, trying to remain absolutely calm. Camila looked calm, as if nothing affected her.

"I see..." She said as she got up from the bed. "Who would have imagined something like this? Are you surprised, Lauren?"

She walked to the other side of the room, stopping before a wooden dresser that was against the wall. A brown medium bag was placed there, drawing my attention from the Latina who searched the interior.

"About what?"

"About seeing me. Even though you, unlike me, already knew about this whole thing."

She remained with her back turned to me, and took from the bag a piece of clothing that I thought was a satin babydoll.

"Yes, I knew, but..."

I lost my words in the exact moment the woman brought her hands to the hem of her gray dress, pulling the wet fabric up and over her head, removing it completely.

My eyes remained fixed on the model's semi-naked body. Camila was still with her back turned to me, giving me the sight of her body, which in that moment was covered only by little white lace panties. The penumbra of the place gave her an even more attractive air, emphasizing the beautiful color of her skin and the sinuous curves that her body offered. The woman lifted one of her hands to her hair, moving the long strands to her right shoulder, now leaving her back totally bare. That area had a few small and delicate moles spread around, perhaps two or three, which gave an extra charm to her perfect skin; but what really stood out there, apart from her voluminous and tempting ass, her smooth skin and her beautiful curves, was the tattoo on the back of her neck. Camila had a pair of angel wings tattooed on her nape.