IX

"Uhh Corey I'm so full! Can we watch a film now?"

Madison's first ever date had taken them to Nando's for dinner, and having eaten as much as she physically could, she falls face first onto Corey's bed as soon as they arrive back to the dorms. The new couple snuggle under a soft woolen blanket on Corey's bed, and he finds a program to watch on Netflix on his laptop. Each with a glass of wine in their hand, they lean against each other's warming frames to watch the film.

When the film credits roll, Madison looks up expectantly at her boyfriend. He smiles softly at her, leaning down to her lips in response. It begins as a quick peck on the lips, however rapidly descends into a passionate mess of tongues.

"Mads you're so cute."

Corey barely finds time to speak as he clashes his lips to hers again and again, and Madison starts to realise that she doesn't despise Corey's nickname for her as much as she once did. She loves it actually. It makes her feel special to him.

She stretches her hands up underneath his top, running her fingers along his chiselled abs. He moans, leaning into her touch and forcing his tongue forcefully into her mouth. She giggles, panting for breath and leaning away from Corey for as long as she can bear.

"Aww no! You're the cute one baby."