X

'HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MADS!! BABY I CAN BELIEVE I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU ALL DAY BUT I HAVE SOME THINK COOL TO TELL YOU!! LET YOUR SELF INTO MY DORM I'LL BE BACK IN A MINUTE!! XX♡♡'

Madison excitedly fixes her hair and makeup, before closing her textbook and leaving her work in a neat pile on her desk. She says goodbye to Karen, and slips out into the neighbouring dorm to wait for Corey.

Surprisingly, he is already there, with candles and fairylights left all around, and a bunch of flowers and a hot chocolate in his hands. Madison squeals and jumps into his open arms, their lips instantly meeting. However, Corey soon pulls away.

"Hey I got something awesome to tell you remember? Well I'm going to move out of these dorms into a flat at some point and I wondered if you'd like to move in with me while we finish our degrees? I just thought it would be easier for us, you know, not to have to sleep apart..."

He looks worried that Madison will refuse his offer, but his girlfriend reassures him straight away by planting a kiss on his lips and jumping into the air with excitement. She nods vigorously.

For the few months in which they have been dating, Corey managed to take Madison's virginity, which until then had remained protected by her nerdiness at school. Even now, a long time on, she reminisces about how good it felt.

How had she waited so long? Why hadn't she wanted a boyfriend before then? Maybe because Corey was destined to be the one. He was truly special.

"Oh my God Corey, that's great! We can finally have some... privacy... without Karen hearing us from next door. Oh this is going to be the best year ever!"