XVIII

She shuts the front door silently, and creeps towards her bedroom already anticipating what she will see. Two bodies writhing under sheets that she slept on twelve hours previously.

But it is worse. Oh, it is so much worse. There aren't two bodies- there are three. And they aren't hidden under the covers either. Two girls all dressed up in leather straps with damp hair falling over their faces in a way that Madison had never managed to achieve. They slide all over Corey's sweating body, engulfing him like water and kissing every inch of him. They seem to be just getting started, judging by the neatness of the sheets below them.

Madison gasps loudly, causing Corey to jerk his head upwards to face the door his girlfriend is peeping through. She slaps her hand over her mouth  and ducks out of his sight, but it is far too late for that.

"Madison... wait don't go I can explain. You can come join in if you want it was intended for both of us I swear they just got a bit carried away don't leave me please baby!"

Fuck you Corey. Madison is out of the door before Corey can even get out of the grasps of the two women, sprinting down the stairs into the open air outside their block of flats. She falls against a wall when she reaches the cool night air, letting the tears fall freely from her eyes to the already rain drenched floor.

"Mads wait!"

She snarls, flipping up her coat's hood to shelter her hair from the rain and storming off towards the university campus and towards seemingly the only person on this earth she can trust. Corey won't dare follow her, will he?