Old friends

A/N: I do not own KHR Akira Amano does

~Nana's POV~

I got prepared to leave when I saw Tsu-kun wearing a black suit, black tie, and an orange dress shirt.

"Let's go Tsu-kun," I said whiling pulling him out the door.

~Tsuna's POV~

"Ok I'm coming," I just chuckled at my mothers antics.

When I walked outside I saw Gokudera and Yamamoto waiting for me, they were also wearing suits with their dress shirts matching their flame colors.

"Ohayo Jyuudaime."

"Yo Tsuna"

"Ohayo minna," I replied whiling waving at them.

A limo with the Vongola crest printed on its hood stop infront of my house, and a butler by the name of Sebastian stepped out.

"Good morning Vongola Decimo, Hayato-sama, Takeshi-sama, and Nana-sama." The butler just bowed and motioned for us to get in.

~Time skip~
~At Namimori Middle~
~Tsuna's POV~

When we arrived at our middle school, everyone on school ground stopped what they were doing just to look at us. I really didn't like the attention, so I just ignored them.

"Oh my are they celebrities?" Asked a random girl.

"I think so, the suits they are wearing must costs thousands." Replied another random girl.

Chrome was already at the school gates and was waiting for us. She joined us and together we all headed for our classroom. Before we walked in I said to my guardians:

"si comportano Non voglio più lavoro di ufficio."
(Behave I don't want more paperwork.)

They just nodded and opened the door. My guardians walked in first followed by my mom and then me.

The Yamamoto and Gokudera fangirls started squealing and yelled,"Yamamoto Kun!" And "Gokudera Kun!" I just sighed at my ex classmates, thinking 'they haven't changed a single bit since middle school.'

"Oi isn't that Dame-Tsuna's mom?" Asked Girl 1 (A/N: way to lazy to come up with names)

"What is she doing here?" Girl 2 asked.

I sat down at my desk and almost fell asleep, but the door opened and three people came in. It was Nezu the self proclaimed elite, Osamu, and Mochida. Mochida and Osamu were both wearing suits with a white dress shirt.

"Ohayo Minna-san," Mochida yelled.

When Mochida saw me sitting with half my face buried in my arms he walked up to me and asked.

"Who the hell are you?"

"You really don't remember me Mochida Senpai," I replied.

"I don't remember anyone like you in the class."

I sat up and revealed my face to the him to see if he would remember me, but then I regretted it when I heard a few girls squeal and say.

"Kyaa! He so hot."

Osamu was about to talked when Nezu yelled.

"Go to your old seats, I'm talking role."

"Mochida Kensuke."

"Here"

"Osamu Kaneda."

"Present"

~Short time skip~

"Yamamoto Takeshi"

"Present"

"Gokudera Hayato"

"Here"

"Sawada Tsunayoshi"

"Ehhh? Who's that?" About half the class yelled."

"Oh I remember it was Dame-Tsuna." Replied one of the ex students while others just said "ohs" and "ahs." I looked over at Gokudera and saw that he was furious, I just signaled him to relax.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi," Nezu repeated.

"Here."

"WHAAAAT?!?!?," everyone in the class yelled except for the people I know, heck even Nezu was surprised.

"Omg I can't believe I called him hot." Said the girl from before.

Mochida was upset at the attention Tsuna was getting, and decided to embarrass him.
"Oi Dame-Tsuna after ten years you still can't go anywhere without your mom?"

The class erupted in laughter while Nana was just as oblivious to the situation as ever. Then hell broke lose when one of Tsuna's classmates decided to insult Nana.
"BWAHAHAHA Tsuna's mom is so dumb she doesn't even know what's going on, I guess we know where Tsuna got his brain from."

One moment the kid was insulting Nana the next moment Tsuna was in front of the kid and gave off some of his killer intent and said in his 'boss mode' voice. "You can insult me all you want, but if you insult my family I won't stand still."