Lunch part 2

"OIIII DAME-TSUNA WHY DID YOU BREAK THOSE PLATES?!" Osamu yelled picking Tsuna up by the collar.

"Tsk. Get your hands off Jyuudaime!!"

"Maa maa calm down you two," he faced Osamu for a moment with the same sharp eyes as when he plays baseball. Osamu tsked but still put Tsuna down.

"Tsuna-kun are you alright?" Kyoko asked while checking for any injures.

"Haru thinks Tsuna-san should fight back already."

"It's ok Haru I don't wanna hurt them."

"But Tsuna-san they are rude to you all the time."

"You better clean things up Dame-Tsuna." Osamu sneered.

"I know." Tsuna bent down and winced slightly when the plates cut his hand.

"Jyuudaime! Let me get those for you!" Gokudera panicked over his bleeding hand and stormed over to the counter in the lobby.

"Hayato-sama?" The lady sweatdropped.

"Tsk. I can't tell her Jyuudaime's identity." Gokudera muttered. "Clean those plates and give me your first aid kit!"

"H-Hai! Is someone hurt?"

"Yes ... my ...... c-classmate," he struggled to say classmate instead of boss.

She handed him the first aid kit and called for a maid to clean the broken plates. Gokudera rushes back to where Tsuna is sitting and disinfected the "wound" and put a bandage on it.

"Finished!" Gokudera smiled and stood up satisfied at his work.

"U-Um Gokudera I think you're overreacting it's only a small cut..." Tsuna muttered.

"Jyuudaime! You could have gotten an infection and died!" Tsuna sweatdropped.

"Gokudera-kun I wouldn't die so easily..."

"Maa maa it's alright now? right Tsuna?" Yamamoto slung his arm around his shoulder.

"Don't be so casual around Jyuudaime!!!"

"Maa maa we're friends right?"

"Tsk.."

"It's alright Gokudera.."

"Tsk. Oi! Dame-Tsuna I thought I told YOU to clean the damn plates!" Osamu stomped over glaring at Tsuna after glancing at the maid cleaning up the plates.

"I sorry!"

"Everyone you're all finished lunch is over. Dinner will be at 8:00 pm go to your rooms and relax!" Mochida called out.

The Vongola's old classmates left the until it was only them left.

"B-Bossu let's leave..." Chrome suggested quietly.

"Boss? Dame-Tsuna? Boss? Don't make me laugh," he's no boss Hahahahahahah-" Osamu got cut off.

"Tsuna is the best boss out there," Yamamoto smiled with a dangerous look in his eyes.

"For once I agree with the idiot," Gokudera glared Mochida.

"W-What's wrong with you guys I just insulted Dame-Tsuna. He's a no good why do you care?"
Osamu glared back.

"What's going on here?" Mochida stepped in after dismissing his old classmates.

"I just insulted No good Tsuna and they are getting all defensive about it!" Mochida looked back towards the Vongola group with a smirk.

"Hmmm~? Really?" Mochida looked down on Tsuna with superiority in his eyes. Osamu caught on and smirked.

"Don't you remember Osamu? In middle school those guys were Tsuna's bitches!"

"Oh yeah I forgot~ they can't even turn down his requests," Osamu added.

Gokudera got angry and pulled up his sleeves. While Yamamoto put a hand on his shoulder.

"YOU BASTARDS! Don't stop me Yamamoto!"

"Don't worry I don't plan on it."