Preparations for Revenge Part 1

"Let's show them who we a- *Rumble*," Tsuna blushed.

"They said they didn't want to see us for dinner," Yamamoto reminded the group.

"Tsk. How dare they be disrespectful towards Jyuudaime! Those bastards I'll show them who's boss," dynamites appeared in his hands and mouth.

"Not yet," not yet said Tsuna with his hands folded covering his mouth in a thinking position.

"But Jyuudai-," Gokudera and the others flinched when Tsuna removed his hands. A facial feature only Reborn was known for was present on his face.

"Let's do this Vongola style~!" He said in a singsong voice his smirk grew causing everyone in the room to shiver.

~Dinner room~

"Hmmm Osamu did you turn on the AC?" Mochida asked.

"It's kinda chilly in here but I didn't turn on anything..." Osamu replied.

"Strange..."

~Back to the Vongolas~

"Hahaha Tsuna what do you plan to do to them?" Yamamoto patted Tsuna on the back.

"I don't know," Tsuna replied innocently every one sweat dropped.

"Bossu we should trap them in illusions," Chrome suggested.

'Wtf? What happened to Chrome?' Everyone thought. Chrome just smiled.

"Hahaha any safe suggestions?" Yamamoto asked the group again.

"Mukuro I know you're there," Tsuna said out loud.

"Kufufu your demonic intuition is as scary as ever," Mukuro appeared.

"Hyper!" Tsuna corrected.

"So what did you need Vongola?" Mukuro asked.

"I want you to spy on my classmates," Tsuna said.

"Skylark is already doing that." Mukuro answered.

"Let me guess he is making sure they as ex namimori chu students don't disobey the rules."

"Kufufufu it's the skylark."

~Hibari~

"PFFT! And earlier Dame-Tsuna was trying to act cool and all! HAHAHHA as if he's anything right?!" Mochida yelled to the group at the table. Everyone responded with laughs.

"Herbivores," Hibari twitched in irritation Osamu let out one of his obnoxious laughs.

"Yeah right?! He even dared to punch me! Let's mess with him later for that! Ahhahaha!" Osamu added pouring himself more alcohol.

"Yes let's show them how to Mafia does things," Mochida whispered to Osamu with a huge grin.

"Hehehhe."

~Tsuna~

"Argh!" Tsuna staggered.

"Jyuudaime?!" Gokudera rushed to Tsuna's side.

"Damn I think Mochida is planning something dangerous," He told the group with a grim smile.

"Bossu what do you think he's planning?" Chrome asked.

"I'm not sure.."

*Rumble*

"We should probably focused on getting food for now," He told the group.

"Ok then.." The guardians and friends replied as they walked out the room.

"Reborn... will you watch over me?" Tsuna spoke out loud.

"When have I not?" Reborn appeared.

"Mochida isn't a good person. He'll go through any lengths to humiliate then eliminate someone he hates. But this time..." Tsuna trailed off.

~Mochida~

Mochida left with Osamu while the others were still eating.

"Are you gonna do it?" Osamu asked smirking.

"Of course I will. He humiliated me once. I'll have my revenge now that I have power. I'll show that Dame his place in the dirt," Mochida smirked shuffling in his pocket till his fingers traced over cold metal.

~Tsuna~

"He won't stop till one of us is dead."