Vongola Decimo

The blast from the sudden release of flames knocked Mochida to his knees. A girly screech escaped his mouth while a puddle of liquid formed at his legs.

"..." Tsuna walked towards Mochida and placed a hand on his shoulder causing the fabric to seer off. The cloth turned to dust as the wind blew it's remains away.

"ARGGHHH," Mochida's scream echoed throughout the parking lot as Tsuna removed his hand revealing raw skin.

The guardians looked at the screaming idiot with pity. For years this nobody treated their boss like trash so it was ok for Tsuna to be selfish for once. They knew how much he yearned for this moment. With every passing second his satisfaction grew.

"WHAT THE HELL!!" Mochida yelled not sure wether to be scared or angry. He placed his hand on the ground and used his legs to back away.

"...Is that something you would say to your boss?" Tsuna whispered deeply. His eyes trained on the wound.

"DONT PULL THAT SHIT WITH ME! YOU'RE NOT DECIMO!" He yelled and screamed again after trying to touch his wound. He ducked his head in pain.

"..." The Vongola boss only stared while the Shimon boss watched from a distance.

"There's ... there's just no way .... I was suppose to be better ... I was popular ... I had everything going for me ... I ... I was suppose to date kyoko," Mochida started to cry. Tears rolled down his cheeks while his hands tried to wipe them to protect his pride.

"Weak Herbivore," Hibari turned and left there's nothing to gain from watching this.

"Kufufu pathetic," Mukuro for once agreed with the skylark and disappeared seeing there's no reason to stay any longer.

"Mochida senpai..." Kyoko whispered while cupping her mouth. Even so she knew he only wanted to use her.

"Tch. That bastard Mochida deserved this."

"Haha that was scary Tsuna!"

"... Is this why you treated him like all that?" Mochida said quietly as a few tears continued to trail to his nose.

"Huh?" Gokudera asked rudely.

"Is this why you guys always hung out with Dame-Tsuna?" He said again.

"Tch. Again with the insult? You haven't learned have you bastard?"

"Answer the question you damn dog!" Mochida yelled while trying to glare at Gokudera with puffy red eyes.

"Hey Mochida Senpai theres nothing to get so angry about now right?" Yamamoto said while his smile turned deadly.

"What can you possibly do huh??"

"A lot more than you can you fake swordsman." The Storm said lighting a cigarette.

"I didn't ask you!"

"I'm answering your f*cking question you damn idiotic bully!" Gokudera spat and glared at Mochida.

"Huh??" Mochida yelled back.

"When we were at namimori all you did was pretend to seem stronger by picking on those who couldn't protect themselves or were too kind to fight back!"

"Enough," Tsuna spoke. He bent down to Mochida's level and looked him in the eye.

"W-What?" The blazing orange orbs made Mochida almost shit his pants.

"I'll give you a choice."

"A choice?"

"Do you want to rot in Vongola's prison? Or..,"

"..."

"Would you like to face ultimate humiliation by joining Vongola as my butler?"