The Ride

I do not own KHR if I did I would continue the manga and anime. And I would make more Adult Reborn scenes.

Tuna fishy's POV

"Minna please head to the front of the school, Reboyama has prepared rides for us." -Osamu

Murmurs were heard around the class about the visit to Cielo27 and rides they were talking about. I was just trying to merge with my desk and hope that Reborn and everyone else forgot I was even here. But then again when was luck ever on my side. Reborn gave me a 'This-is-revenge-for-you' look and added in a devilish smirk. I would normally cower in fear since nothing ever went right after Reborn smirked, but instead I just stared back with dead eyes. 'This is too much, I would rather have paperwork. You god damn tutor sent by satan! No, I wouldn't even be surprise if you tutored Satan himself.'

I sighed and I got up and followed my ex classmates outside. Reborn purposely walked next to me.

"What are you planning, you damn sadist." Of course I didn't say the last three words or else my skull wouldn't intact.

"Nothing~," Reborn replied. 'Reborn you damn sadist your lying!!! I have hyper intuition!!!'

"Im serious Reborn." I said leaking some killer intent while my eye glowed orange.

"Just wait and find out Dame-Tsuna," Reborn walked a little faster.

We arrive at the front of the school and my classmates were crowding and gaping at something but I couldn't see since they were blocking the way. I looked at Reborn and he gave me an INNOCENT smile.

"Please form two lines," yelled Mochida.

I was about to join one of the lines until Yamamoto and Gokudera grabbed me and literally dragged me towards Reborn. When they let go I noticed all of the people part of Vongola were not in line Yamamoto Takeshi, Gokudera Hayato, Chrome Dokuro, Kozarto Enma, Sasagawa Kyoko, Reborn, and myself.

"Hey get in line!," yelled Osamu.

Before I could apologize and get into one of the lines Reborn grabbed the collar of my shirt stopping me from moving.

"These people with me will be joining us in the last limo Mochida, Osamu." Reborn replied.

"WHHHAAATTT?!?!?!?!," Most of the kids yelled.

"Why is Dame-Tsuna riding in the last limo with us?

Reborn's POV

'This is getting interesting I should tell them Dame-Tsuna's position in Vongola.'

"That's because Dame-Tsuna is-," I was stopped when Dame-Tsuna put his hand over my mouth. I release a very small portion of my killer intent and he let go.

"IM SO SORRY REBORN!!!" -Tsuna

Tsuna's POV

"That's because Dame-Tsuna is-,"

'HIIIEEE REBORN HES GOING TO SAY IT.' I closed me eyes and unconsciously put my hand over his mouth to stop him from continuing. When I opened them I felt a strong killer intent that sent a shiver down my spine.

"IM SO SORRY REBORN!!!" 'OMG OMG OMG OMG IM SO DEAD!!! AT LEAST LET ME WRITE MY WILL!!!'

Reborn smirked after reading Tsuna's thoughts and decided to let him off the hook. If he killed Tsuna now he would have to kill all witnesses, and he had better things to do then drag bodies all day.

"Let's just get in the limo," I said awkwardly and preceded to the back of the limo.

Inside I can here Mochida murmuring something along the lines of 'Dame-Tsuna shouldn't even be in a limo.' I sighed when I thought that they would still bully me after 10 years. The ride was very silent no one talked. I sighed for the nth time today and decided to break the silence.

"Mochida-senpai, how long with we be staying in the hotel?" I asked.

"2 days," was all Mochida said.

"Maa maa Mochida-senpai isn't that abusing your power as the manager?" Yamamoto asked.

"What we will be staying for 2 days?!? I thought it was just a few hours, so I ran away from my guardians just to attend," Enma panicked.

"Guardians?" Mochida took the opportunity to change the subject.

Everyone in the limo sweat dropped except for Reborn.

~~~~~~~~~~
I'm really sorry if my chapters are short it easier for me to write a lot of short chapters rather than a few long chapters.