Revenge Part 3

"Who the hell are y-" Shouted a lackey before he was cut off by Mochida.

"Reboya- Reborn!" Mochida corrected remembering he didn't have to use the alias anymore.

"Brats..." Reborn whispered to himself when he looked around. A slight frown appeared on his face when the image sunk in.

"Tsk." Tsuna cursed under his breath as a lackey's metal pipe almost hit his head.

"Tsuna." Enma said worried, but the brunette spun on his heel and elbowed the lackey in the face.

~Gokudera~

"Jyuudaime!" I called out. My face was full of sweat as I desperately tried to find my boss.

"Tsuna!" Yamamoto yelled behind and alleyway. Silence passed as we waited for an answer. When nothing came we all ran to another alley way.

"ENMA!!" Turf top shouted. Tsk. Loud as always, but at a time like this I can't complain.

"I hope Enma-kun and Tsuna-kun are..." Haru said.

"I hope so too Reborn wouldn't gather the guardians for nothing..." Kyoko continued.

'Jyuudaime! Shimon!' Gokudera yelled in his mind.

~Hibari~

"Omnivore..." I whispered whiling walking into the dark alley way.

~Tsuna~

"Tsk." Mochida muttered again while pulling something out of his pocket.

"You're gonna use that boss?" Another lackey asked while starring in awe at the object.

The two sharpened their eyes at the sight of the light blue gem. The ring glistened in the moonlight as a smirk once again found itself on Mochida's face.

An un pure blue flame emerged from the ring as Mochida jammed it into a blue box.

~Yamamoto~

'Rain flames?' "Gokudera!" I yelled with a grin.

"What is it now baseball idiot!" He turned around furious.

"Someone just lit rain flames a few blocks down from here." I explained.

"What?! Let's go!" He yelled and ran towards the direction I pointed to everyone followed him after a few seconds.

~Enma~

A blue snake appeared next to Mochida. It wasn't big enough to transport someone, but it was definitely big enough to swallow someone whole. I shivered at the thought even if I aged 10 years getting eaten by a snake is still one of my many fears.

'I wanna go home... I didn't sign up for this. Aldehied will scold me if I get hurt...' I thought to myself slowly drifting into my own world.

"Enma!" Tsuna yelled in a whisper next to me. "Focus!"

"Oh sorry!" I replied.

~Reborn~

'I'm bored Dame-Tsuna and Loser-Enma how long do you plan on waiting. You still feel pity for the dumb idiots huh? Even after getting bullied.' I cupped my hand over my mouth as a sigh escaped my lips. 'Oh well it just makes the reaction more priceless'

~Mochida~

"What's wrong? Say something you useless bastards!" Mochida sneered at the emotionless faces of the two bosses.

"Were you expecting a different reaction?" Tsuna laughed and Enma snickered a little.

"What?" Mochida said dumbfounded.

"Sorry Mochida senpai... But it's not our first time seeing that box weapon of yours," Tsuna smirked with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

"And so it begins," Reborn whispered.