Preparations for Revenge Part 2

"Ok. Ok. We'll see you later k?" Tsuna ended the call with a smile.

"Jyuudaime let's eat!" Gokudera yelled and pulled Tsuna over.

They were all at a ramen stand. The poor owner had to deal with a lot of noise and broken plates, but Tsuna of course paid for it all.

"It's a shame Mochida didn't let us eat there." Kyoko said.

"So Tsuna-kun do you really have nothing planned?" Enma questioned.

"Yup!" Tsuna laughed while everyone sweatdropped. "Though it's probably Mukuro's turn to stalk them now, since Hibari doesn't want to watch the herbivores sleep."

"Oh that does sound like Hibari-san."

~Mochida~

"Osamu are they ready?" Mochida asked.

"Yeah they are," Osamu replied as a smirk grazed his lips.

"Osamu!" Mochida yelled.

"Hai?!"

"Your smirk doesn't look evil enough," Mochida deadpanned while grabbing Osamu's cheeks and stretching them.

"HEY!!"

~Mukuro~

"Kufufu should I tell the Vongola?" The illusionist question himself.

~Hibari~

*yawn*

Hibari stepped back as a metal fan passed swiftly by his face.

"Kyoya." Adelheid spoke.

"..." He turned to glare at the girl. A silence passed as Adelheid took the hint as to continue.

"I wanted to ask a favor of you. This might sound selfish but, I want you to protect Enma for me. I have a mission in which I have to return to Italy for," She said.

"...Protect your own herbivore." He turned around with is coat fluttering in the wind as he made his exit.

Adelheid sighed hard to communicate with as always but, she knew she could count on him.

~Tsuna~

"Hey guys Ima take a little walk for a bit ok? I ate to much," Tsuna laughed.

"I'll come! I need to walk a bit too," Enma followed Tsuna.

The two walked away from the group silently until they were a decent distance away before Tsuna stopped.

"Enma as you may already know Mochida and Osamu are part of the mafia. If they don't use dying will flames on us I don't want to use it either ok?" Tsuna told Enma.

"Is it to protect them?" Enma asked. "Even if they bullied us you're still as forgiving as ever." He smiled.

"Besides if we used dying will flames on them and they didn't on us then we would win easily! Reborn wouldn't be so happy about that he wants us to train in hand to hand combat more!" Tsuna laughed.

"Nothing's gonna happen right? Is your intuition telling you anything?" Enma questioned slowly panicking and thinking of all the possibilities.

"I'm sure it will work out in the end!"

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?!"

~Mochida~

Mochida walked out into the dining room again to dismiss the guests.

"Ok everyone you can all retire to your rooms now! If you need any assistance please notify our staff!" He ended with a large smile to please the guests.

The maids and butlers scrambled to clear the tables and wash the dishes.

~Tsuna~

Tsuna faced the starry sky as a sigh escaped his lips.

"I guess it all ends tonight."