The Hotel

Tsuna's POV

A few minutes passed of awkward silence, but thankfully we arrived at our destination. 'I wanna go home~.'

"Hehe Dame-Tsuna better not break anything when we get inside, or else you will be spending the rest of your life in debt," Osamu said as he got out the limo.

I was last to leave the limo, when I looked around I saw some of my ex classmates gaping at the Hotel. I just hunched as I sighed since I remembered all the unfinished paperwork back at the Vongola mansion. Mochida looked at me and smirked. 'God damn it, Reborn probably changed this reunion as payback for running away from my paperwork.'

"What's wrong Dame-Tsuna? Never seen something so grand?"

"I've seen better," 'since I own this place,' I finished in my mind.

"Tsk. Don't you dare embarrass our old classmates," Mochida said.

"Hai hai Mochida senpai," mochida wasn't smart enough to realize I was sarcastic.

As we walked into the hotel some of the maids and butlers gasped. I raised a hand to my mouth and gestured them to not tell them who I am. They all obeyed but still bowed in my presence. Mochida smirked thinking they bowed for him.

"Tsuna-kun are you going to tell them?" Enma whispered.

"Of course~! But that's for the end, I can't wait to see Mochida and Osamu's reaction ... hehe..." I trailed off with a sadistic glint in my eyes.

"Tsuna-kun I think you've been around Reborn for too long," Enma commented a little worried.

"Eh~? What do you mean~?" I asked innocently.

Enma just sweat dropped.

"Jyuudaime did Reborn change the plan for this reunion because you escaped your paperwork?" Gokudera questioned his tenth.

"*sigh* probably," I responded.

"But I burned and buried the ashes of your paperwork," Gokudera sweat dropped while thinking about how Reborn possibly found out.

"Well it is Reborn we are talking about," I said as Gokudera sighed as if that just answered all his questions.

"Ok everyone Osamu and I will be giving each of you rooms so just sit down anywhere you like," Mochida yelled.

As Enma sat down he felt something inside his suit. When he looked to see what it was he started panicking.

"Tsu-Tsuna-kun..." Enma stuttered.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Aldeheid put a t-tracker on the inside of my suit..." Enma trailed off.

"WHAT?" As if on cue the hotel door slammed open.

"ENNNMMMAAAAA!" Aldeheid yelled clearly pissed.

"T-Tsu-Tsuna-kun help me," Enma was try to merge with his seat.

"Eh? Isn't that the girl that was fighting Hibari on the rooftop some time ago?" One of the ex students whispered.

"Brave soul.." Another added.

"What is she doing here?" One student asked.

"And why is she looking for Loser-Enma?"

"Who knows..."

"A-Aldeheid I-I c-can explain," Enma stuttered.

"Fine." Aldeheid was surprisingly reasonable unlike a certain skylark I knew.

"I wanted to attend this class reunion since I haven't seen Tsuna-kun in a long time," Enma stated his reason.

"..."

"Please Aldeheid?" Enma asked giving her the kicked puppy look.

"....Fine .... you may stay," Aldeheid finally lost to the look.

Aldeheid left a minute later leaving the room in silence.

Enma slumped down in his chair, "Tsuna-kun I think I just lost half a decade of my life..."

~~~~~~~~~~
Lol sorry for not updating in a while. I had this disgusting book report I had too do. Anyways enough of the excuses I'll try to update soon.