A Fake?

"Jyuudaime we can handle this. He's just a small fry after all," Gokudera reassured.

"No this is my turn." Tsuna walked towards Mochida.

"Omnivore don't disappoint me." Hibari stated.

"I won't" Tsuna stopped before the idiot.

"Tsuna-san good luck!" Haru shouted.

"Mochida I'm curious even thought I already know the answer. Do you know who Vongola Decimo is?" Tsuna asked while his hands fiddled inside his pocket.

The guardians snicker. Reborn crossed his arms with a smirk.

"Of course I do why would I not know him he's my boss." Mochida sneered.

"Do you know his name?" Tsuna asked smirking as his finger hit a small chain.

"What's with the questions? Of course I don't know his name! Only the upper echelon knows!" He hissed.

"Hmmm is that so?" Tsuna spoke discretely slipping a ring on his finger.

"Who Vongola Decimo is doesn't matter right now! It's not even related to what this is about. But all I know is that Vongola Decimo is my role model." Mochida sneered composing himself again.

"Hahaha really? Role model huh that sounds nice. And it has a lot to do with this Mochida. Now tell me what does this mean?" Tsuna asked holding up his hand. The ring glinted in the moonlight.

Mochida starred at the ring for a moment before finally realizing what it was. The Vongola insignia! Two rings attached with a chain. Vongola Decimo!

"Vongola Decimo's ring!" He yelled. "What? That's not possible..."

"..." the guardians were silent but barely contained their laugh. A Kufufu could be heard a few meters away but no one paid attention.

"You stole it!" He said in disbelief.

"Really? I stole it? Isn't Vongola Decimo powerful? If I was the Dame-Tsuna you knew would I be able to steal Decimo's ring?" Tsuna said the smirk disappearing.

Gokudera tightened his fist. This bastard has discovered a whole new level of stupidity. Yamamoto's smile disappeared.

"...how do you have it? A replica?" Mochida couldn't think of a single decent argument.

"Replica? Why would I do such a thing. Besides why would I want to be a Mafia boss?" Tsuna snickered reminiscing about all the times he argued with reborn about that topic.

"Tch. It has to be a fake! There's no way you would have the real thing."

"A fake huh? You really don't believe me... everything you're saying about this ring is really starting to irritate me. Are you calling all my battles fake? All the times I've bonded with my guardians? All the times we've almost died to save each other? Or even when we fought long and hard to even get our titles? The time spent training and honing our skills ... and the years that have passed. Is all of that fake? Is it? Mochida, I am Sawada Tsunayoshi Vongola Decimo. Does this look fake to you?" Tsuna growled while his ring lit up with pure sky flames transforming his gloves into gauntlets. His eyes burn with resolve as a large orange flame appeared on his head.