Revenge Part 2

"Get him!" Mochida commanded while his men charged at the Duo.

"Tsuna." Enma spoke.

"I know," the brunette replied as they stood back to back while Mochida's men surrounded them.

"It's been a long time since we last fought. Right Dame-Tsuna?!"

"Tsk. And just like last time you're cheating." Tsuna spat back watching his enemies's movements.

Fast footsteps were heard as Tsuna looked over to his left. One of Mochida's men sped forward while another attack on the opposite side. Both Enma and Tsuna shifted and blocked the attack sending both attackers to the ground.

*Bam!!*

A painful groan echoed through the parking lot.

"Tsk! Weaklings." Mochida muttered under his breath. "Oi get up!"

"They can't." Enma said.

"They hit their heads on the concrete they won't wake up anything soon," Tsuna explained.

"I'll finish this," yelled the last of mochida's men.

He grabbed a nearby sign and swung it at the Duo. Tsuna stopped it with the palm of his hand grunting as the shock spread throughout his arms. Enma sent a kick burying into his stomach as he was distracted. Mochida's Lackey staggered back and panted before grinning.

"You can't win if you play by the rules," The lackey smirked.

He dug into his coat pocket and pulled out a handgun with the Vongola insignia.

"Dame-Tsuna do you even know what Vongola really is?" Mochida's smirked as he looked at his lackey.

"What? ..."

"The real Vongola is hiding behind its disguise as a successful company," Osamu continued.

"Vongola is actually ... A mafia organization!"

"Tsuna.." Enma said looking worried for his friend.

Tsuna looked down as his hair covered his eyes. As Mochida blinked Tsuna disappeared.

"Wha-?" He didn't finish as a fist was burying itself into his ugly face. Before he could register what happened he already crashed into a cement pillar.

"What the hell?" He looked over at his lackey who was hastily shooting everything while a fast moving orange light zipped around him.

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

"GAAHH!!" The lackey yelled as he collapsed.

Osamu rushed over to help Mochida before the orange light stood in between them.

"Dame-Tsuna?" Osamu asked before gasping in fear when said person turned to face him. A pair of orange eyes starred at Osamu with a smirk resembling the one and only world's greatest hitman. Osamu fell back and passed out. Tsuna walked up to Mochida revealing his orange eyes to the bully.

"..." Mochida started sweating but there was a smirk on his face

'!!! Something isn't right!'

"Ne Dame-Tsuna. Do you think someone like me who's position is of a decent level has only 3 subordinates?" Mochida laughed.

About 30 men dropped down from the 2nd level of the parking lot to where they were at.
Tsuna widened his eyes as he looked around. Mochida took this as a chance to punch Tsuna in the jaw.

*Bam*

The forced knocked him to the ground as their roles switched. Enma was backing up from the mob and slowly approached Tsuna. All of Mochida's men either carried handguns or a metal pipe.

"After I prove my strength I can get promoted. Vongola Decimo will be proud!" Mochida yelled.

"Interesting," Reborn said as he landed on the ground swiftly successfully catching the attention of everyone there.