Tensions

Gokudera threw a fist at Osamu's ugly face before a hand grabbed his wrist and stopped his punch.

"J-Jyuudaime?" Gokudera looked over to see a blank faced Tsuna.

"Not now Gokudera-kun."

"What's wrong puppy? Mad cause I insulted your owner?" Osamu taunted.

"Hey Osamu stop." Yamamoto reminded.

"Ehh~~? What are you gonna do about it? Weren't you also one of the Loser's dogs?" He added.

"..."

"How can you two be friends with such a failure? Are you guys just keeping him alive cause he can't keep a decent job?" He added salt to the wound.

"..." Even Chrome was getting mad.

"You stupid puppies need to find a new master! Leave him on the streets to die already you idiotic freaks!"

*Bam!*

Osamu fell on his butt and placed a hand over his cheek.

"What the hell?!" He yelled. And scanned the room to see how dared to hit him.

Tsuna stood in front of Osamu looking down at him with blazing orange eyes full of hatred.

"You can insult me all you want, but don't you dare insult my family." Tsuna spat.

Mochida stood protectively in front of Osamu and glared back at Tsuna. They stared at each other a while before Mochida spoke.

"What the hell was that for Dame-Tsuna? How dare you punch my co-manager!" Mochida growled.

A moment of silence passed as they glared at each other not wanting to back down.

"Tsk. We can have you arrested anytime we want so don't think you own anything!"

Tsuna only stared and nodded slightly. The guardians behind him had to swallow their pride and not say anything.

"I'm only letting you are your friends stay here out of pity," Mochida continued.

"Don't come for Dinner! We don't want to see you guys anymore!" Osamu added.

Mochida helped Osamu up and they both left for their rooms.

When the two left the Vongolas looked at Tsuna who's hair shadowed his eyes.

"J-Jyuudaime are you alright?" Gokudera questioned.

"Haha.. ha Tsuna you ok? I know you hate violence." Yamamoto was also worried.

"Im ok guys. He insulted my family. He deserved it." Tsuna turned around his anger was visible on his face forcing him to almost enter Hyper Dying Will mode. He look at each one of his guardians with his orange eyes.

"Tsuna-kun I think you should show them who you really are." Kyoko encouraged.

"Haru thinks so too!" Haru agreed.

"Not yet. We wait for the perfect opportunity and then tell them," Tsuna said calmly though hate was still present in his eyes.

"Are you finally agreeing to my plans Dame-Tsuna?" Reborn appear out of no where.

"Hmmm so that's what you were whispering to Osamu and Mochida," Tsuna said.

~Flashback~

"You two should show Dame-Tsuna his place," Reborn suggested seeing Mochida and Osamu smirk.

"That's a great idea. I wanna show Dame-Tsuna he's a failure," Osamu whispered to Mochida.

"Then invite the class to your hotel," Reborn smirked seeing them nod.

'Idiots.'