a

(idk how tumblr works so bear with me )

♥tyler♥

I scrolled through my gallery, not sure which picture to post. Running a 10k follower Tumblr page where they expected daily aesthetic updates is harder than you'd imagine. Not everyday held good lighting, nor did I look stunning all the time.

I've had my account for a year now, originally I didn't post at all, but I decided to give it a try. I'm still not sure if it was a good idea, but something about my inbox blowing up with messages from boys trying to hook up brought me pleasure.

I was the typical tumblr feed that you scroll through when no one's around. I wasn't a porn blog, I respected my body and future partner too much for that. I was just a teenage boy with Daddy Issues, but not the typical case of such. You see, my problem was that I need a Daddy not so much a father.

I know what you're thinking: you're just some gay boy trying to get some action in his life. That's not entirely true. I'm not a slut who fucks every man he can get. Surprise, I'm still a virgin. I just enjoy feeling craved and praised. I want the attention, but I respect myself too much to give my body to some STD infested man. Not saying I don't want a little bit of sex sometimes, but of course I'd have to talk to that person more than in the comments of my posts.

____________________________________

"your shaking shoulders prove that it's colder inside you head than a winter of dead." ___________________________________