g

When I came out to my followers, some left, but that's fine. The only thing that mattered to me was that Josh still like me. Not to seem too needy, but I had developed a little crush on him, or, maybe not so little.

     Today was a pretty good day, ignoring hate wasn't as bad as I expected it, especially when there's thousands of other people protecting you. My mother and I spent most of the day together.

     To start, she took me to Dunkin' Donuts, which was my favorite "restaurant" I guess you could call it. After a few sips of our coffees, she told me she had something important to tell me. My father and her had been discussing things, and they decided that a divorce would be best. My father wouldn't have to have anything to do with me, and my mother and I could live a happy life.

     The news about the divorce was a dream come true. Momma said it should take a couple months for everything to be finalized, but I could wait that long if it meant he was leaving for good.

     Some more good news was something Josh brought to mind. We were discussing random things, and approached the topic of our life. To my surprise, Josh lived in Ohio too! It may be about an hour away from where I live, but it's better than across the world. My life seems to be taking the better turn, and I was more than welcoming to it.

____________________________________

"i would gladly get up and hit the road if I knew that someday it would lead me back to you."
_

__________________________________