e

Josh and I have been talking a lot lately. I don't know if I ever mentioned, but 'daddydun' is actually Joshua Dun, or Josh for short. I learned his name along with many other things. (wink)

     My father and I haven't been getting along lately. We had a bit of, uh, a falling out I suppose. He was getting more and more drunk each night, and when he was drunk, bad things happen. Atleast during the day time, he was usually out doing who knows what.

     Last week I had forgotten to change before walking out of my room, and he caught me wearing a binder and boxers. He told me that if I was gonna be a real boy, I'd have to get treated like one. Luckily this time, it wasn't anything more than a couple bruises.

     My mom had been leaving the house more as well. The amount of time spent alone at the house began to climb recently, adding up to more time spent with family. And honestly, I was glad.

     My family was one of the things I kept a secret from Josh. I feared he would think I was crazy or a liar if I told him how horrible they were to me. I decided to wait and tell him when and if we meet, cause there's no way in hell that he is meeting my dad. I knew my dad would tell Josh about it. It, as in me being transgender.

____________________________________

"why am I not scared in the morning?"
_

_________________________________