p

i'm currently waiting for josh's arrival at the bus station. it's quite chilly, and the man sitting beside me smells like he hasn't showered in days.

     not that i can complain, i mean, who could when they're about to meet their best friend for the first time? surely not me.

     i just hope josh turns out how i expect him to be, just like he is on the internet. i hope he won't be disappointed by me, i know everyone tells me i talk more in text than in person. i'm more of an observer, i'd rather sit in the back of class and watch what's going on, instead of being involved.

     i remember in third grade, the teacher asked me why i wouldn't play with the other kids. i told her that i'd rather sit and draw than play with people whose only interest was beating each other in a game of tag.

     she told me that i was doing a great job, that having friends would just cause drama. but truth is, living is what causes the drama; whether or not i would've had friends, i always found myself in some sort of beef. thank good i'm not in highschool anymore though.

     look at me, getting lost on an unrelated topic again. point is, i just hope josh still likes me, even if i'm not the most exciting of people.