q

bus 303. that's the one josh was boarded on. it was supposed to arrive 15 minutes ago, according to the schedule josh sent him. tyler texted him to make sure everything was alright, and he said yeah, that they had to take a detour because of road work.

     this homeless man came up to tyler and was so sweet, tyler couldn't help but lend him a couple dollars. maybe more than just a couple, tyler promised he deserved $20. he teared up when tyler offered it to him, basically making tyler force him to take it. it's irrelevant to the situation but it made him happy, as does josh.

     speaking of josh, he just texted tyler saying he's near the bus station. he felt almost nauseous at the thought of seeing him, but in a good way. like that tingly feeling in your stomach when your favorite band is about to come on stage at a concert. butterflies, i think they call it.

     bus 303. tyler saw it rolling up to the bus stop he was sitting at. he stood up from the bench and wiped his sweaty hands against his jeans. as josh exited the bus, tyler felt shy and insecure. josh was just so perfect that tyler found it impossible to accept the fact that he was just as flawless. everyone else knew it of course.

     and josh felt the same. remember that tingly feeling mentioned earlier? yeah. josh felt it worse. besides the fact that he was hopelessly in love with tyler, his anxiety added onto it. sure, he'd already taken his medicine, but he still felt it.

     it was alright though. he felt comfort and security in that small town of ohio, the small boy next to him, and the scent of popcorn evading the movie theater across the street. sensibility always calmed him down.

     the two stood awkwardly. or at least it looked awkward. they were both trapped in their own heads that all they felt was awe. everyone else walked by, glancing at the two standing several feet apart in the middle of the town square.

     the bus horn sounded as it descended into the city. josh's grip tightened on his luggage handle and a small smirk formed on his face. he stepped towards the boy, who still stood as if he were a statue.

     "uh, hi tyler" josh said, resting his bags on the ground.

     "josh.." tyler was starstruck at how much better josh looked in person than in the photos. tyler hugged josh as tight as he could manage. he was a bit shorter than josh, but it was just the right amount that the two bodies fit together perfectly.

     josh wrapped his arms around tyler just as tight as the other. he didn't expect tyler to be so quiet, but he didn't mind. he was sure he could get some noise out of him in his visit. ( if u know what i mean (; )

ps: I made tyler shorter than josh cause it fits his character. Also I might update more often cause im not as busy as i have been lately & have many ideas for stories and stuff.