b

Today was a bad day. Not that anything went wrong, not sure how something could go wrong if all I did was sit in my room and watch movies, I just felt a heavy cloud of depression over me.  

     Maybe it's because it's winter, or the fact I haven't had a night out for a while. I wasn't one for social gatherings but sometimes I liked going down to the pub and serenade everyone with my not-so-great voice.

     Ever since I was little I dreamed of being an artist that everyone looked up to, but I gave up on that hope now that I'm 18. My mom tells me I could make it but that's what mother's are supposed to say right?

     A tab popped up on my screen notifying me of another direct message. I expected it to be another someone telling me to post more often, and I was surprised that my assumption was incorrect.

     The message was from a boy with the user 'daddydun'. his message seemed heartfelt, as it read: "i saw your post about having a bad day and i just wanted to let you know that things get better, even if it takes some time. i'm here if you need someone to talk to (: stay alive, friend."

____________________________________

  "death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit."

___________________________________