v

(disclaimer: i no longer am a fan of tøp nor do i ship joshler, i just grew out of it. but im going to finish this story so that's good (: )

tyler set up everything at the park a good half hour earlier than him and josh would be there, therefore everything was ready and he didn't have to waste time preparing everything. he even went as far as to write a little note than said:

please do not disturb this picnic. i have a special date planned tonight (:
-t.j.

josh was told to dress nicely, but not too nice, since they were going to be laying on the grass after all. tyler even went the extra mile with his outfit, wearing special underwear underneath his pants in case anything heated happened.

after several minutes of mental and physical preparation, the boys found themselves in tyler's car, on their way to the lake. tyler tried his hardest to keep his eyes on the road, and not the angel sitting right beside him. josh however, did the exact opposite, practically staring at tyler the entire car ride.

when they arrived, josh was mildly confused as to why they would go to a lake when it was about 54°F outside. he questioned tyler, to which tyler shushed him, grabbing his hand and leading him up the hill that overlooked the lake.

josh soon realized that they weren't there to swim when he say the heart shape of the lake, and the candle lit picnic. his cheeks were a slight tint of red, but he would never admit it was because he was blushing, his excuse was that "it's cold."

the boys sat down, already putting in the hoodies that tyler brought, cuddling close, since it was quite cold to be outside at night. the sky was a nice shade of orange that faded into purple, the perfect time to snap a picture of the lake with the treeline behind it.

as the night progressed, the boys shared lots of cuddles, giggles, and maybe even kisses. they ended the night with star gazing, josh trying desperately to show which star clusters were the big dipper, little dipper, and orion's belt.