A Nice Visit Saeyoung/707xReader (Fluff)

You sat on your bed watching TV and checking emails. This is where you have been for the past three days. You've been sick and didn't feel like doing anything. Zen and Jaehee both offered to visit you and help you out but you politely declined their offers. You didn't really feel like seeing anyone to be honest.

  Suddenly your doorbell rang and you groaned getting up. You wrapped yourself in a thick blanket and rubbed your face before treading your way to your front door. You cracked the front door open just a bit to peek through and see who it was. To your surprise it was your best friend Saeyoung. He was holding a basket of stuff that you couldn't really make out from where you were standing. You sighed and opened the door.

  "Hey (y/n), I just thought I'd drop by to hang out and give you some stuff." Saeyoung said smiling cheekily at you. You smiled back politely, "you really didn't have to. I might get you sick and I also thought you had to work." you say sniffing. The red head chuckled and smiled "I decided to take a day off so I could keep you company, and so what if you get me sick? I don't really mind to be honest!" You nodded then pointed to the basket in his hand. "What's up with that?" You say looking at the brightly coloured paper that hides the contents of the basket. Saeyoung gives you the basket "Why don't you take a look for yourself." You take a hold of the basket sitting down on the couch as Saeyoung sits down beside you propping his feet up. You pull of all the coloured paper that is blocking your view. You find yourself staring at a basket containing some cough medicine, cough drops, Honey Buddha Chips, Dr. Pepper, and a Teddy Bear. You smile looking at the contents before turning to your best friend and giving him a big hug. "Thank you.." The red head smiles and nods.

  The rest of the day was spent with you two watching shitty Tv shows, eating chips, and gossiping about random things. You could successfully say that this was a very nice day. You found if adorable about how much Saeyoung cared about you. You were back on your laptop checking and replying to emails, which didn't seem to bother Saeyoung because he was just happy to be able to hang out with you, and he was honestly surprised that you didn't just shut the door on him. So this was a lovely day for the both of you!

(Hope you enjoy the first chapter of this book! It is quite short but that's because I just really wanna get a chapter out! As this book continues I hope for the chapters to get longer! Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the rest of the book!)