Costume SaeyoungxReader (Smut)

This is a request from @CHICKENNOODLESOUP69 Hope you enjoy!!

  This was one of Saeyoung's cheek little Christmas gifts he gets you every year. Its was something different every year but the had one tie. They were all HELLA kinky. Also it seemed as though, they were getting more revealing every year.

  You were sleeping as you suddenly felt someone shaking you and whisper yelling your name. You slightly opened one of your eyes to see your boyfriend, Saeyoung sitting up and shaking you. You look at the clock behind him and see that its six in the morning. You groan "Saeyoung... Its six in the morning.. Go back to sleep.." You grumble at him. You flip over turning your back to him. "Come one (y/n)! Its Christmas!" Saeyoung flips over you, his face now inches from yours. You roll your eyes and you hear a little whimper come from dork boyfriend.

  "I will get up under one condition." Saeyoung perks up looking at you. "You carry me around everywhere and keep me warm." You say with a faint smile tugging at your lips. Saeyoung smiles brightly and nods. He pulls the blankets off you, grabbing a spare blanket from the side, wrapping you up and picking you up. He carries you out to the living room and sets you on the couch. He sets out the presents he is giving to you and you set out the presents that you are giving to him.

  You unwrap all except for one. Saeyoung told you to open it last and you already had a good idea as to what it is. Saeyoung smiles at you "You can open that one now." You smile slightly and start to unwrap to present. You unwrap the present do see a very revealing cat costume. You blushed bright red when you laid eyes on the articles of clothing. "Soooo, why don't you try it on!!"  Saeyoung smiles. You blush more and look at him "What?" "You should try it on! make sure it fits properly." Saeyoung gave you a sly grin grabbing the cat costume and shoving you to the bath room.

  You had finally mustered up enough courage to walk out of the bathroom after a good thirty minutes of Saeyoung persuading you to come out. "You own me big time Saeyoung!" You yell through the door. You hear a chuckle bubble out from the red head. You slowly open the door and walk out of the bathroom, staring at the ground the entire time. Saeyoung blushed faintly and stood up from the bed. He pulled you into his arms and kissed you passionately. Your blush brightened (if that was even possible) as you shyly began to kiss back.

  Saeyoung pulling away, running his hands up and down your body. "You look so amazing baby.." He whispered huskily in your ear. You bite you lip looking to the side as he attacks your neck with kisses and bites. He left marks up and down your neck and chest "I want everyone to know that you are mine." You melt at his words and become putty in his hands.

  Saeyoung picks you up and set you on the bed, pulling his jacket and shirt off. He kisses you passionately as you kiss back, running your hands over his chest. "Baby.. I love you so much. You are my everything and I want to make you feel really good. Will you allow me to do that?" Your heart melted at Saeyoung's words. You nod smiling at him "Of course.. I love you too.." Saeyoung gave you the biggest smile.

  You two shared a very passionate kiss before you and Saeyoung began fumbling with you cat panties and his belt buckle and pants. You got both off ass Saeyoung rubbed your clit. You moaned, running your fingers through his hair. He rubbed faster, sucking on your neck. You moaned louder, squirming in his grip.

  "Saeyoung, I need you.." Saeyoung smiled at your words and nodded. He was about to push into you when he stopped. "Hold on I need a condom..." You whimpered at the loss of his touch when he stood and grabbed a condom out of the side drawer. He slipped on the condom and slowly slid into you. He was HUGE. "Babe if you want me to stop.." You cut him of by kissing him softly. "N-no its okay... I just... Need to adjust." He nods. Its not long before you tell him to move and your a moaning mess beneath him.

"Sae... Saeyoung I'm close..." The red head nods "Me too..." Saeyoung's thrust become sloppier as he gets closer and closer. You moan yelling his name and cumming. You walls tighten around his cock sending him over the edge. He cums into the condom groaning and kissing you. Saeyoung pulls out of you and throws the condom away laying down next to you. He pulls you close to his chest kissing your forehead.

"Merry Christmas. I love you." Was the only thing you two said to each other as you drifted of to sleep.

I really hope you liked that and MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I apologize if you don't celebrate Christmas so if you don't HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! I know I'm late but better late than never right? Anyway yeah! New updates coming soon