Take a Break YoosungxReader (fluff)

This is a request from @Dragons_and_turtles hope you enjoy and im sorry this took so long to get out!

  Its was late. You were tired, and you really weren't in the mood to drive all the way home. You called your boyfriend Yoosung since he lived closer to your work than you did and you wanted to know if you could crash at his place for the night. "Hey (y/n), whats up?" He said as he picked up. You smiled a little "Hey Yoo, could I crash at your place tonight? You live closer to my work and I;m tired and really not in the mood to drive for 30 minutes to my house.." you say looking at your feet. You hear Yoosung chuckle "Of course (y/n), let me tidy the place up before you get here but I'll be waiting!" You giggle and hang up, hugging your phone. 'God I love him..' you think before walking to your car and starting the engine.

  It was about a ten minute drive to Yoosung's house and the entire time you were singing to your favorite song (f/s). You pull up to Yoosung's grabbing your purse and walking up to his door step. Your feet have been hurting from your heels so you took them off and just left them in the car. Before you could knock Yoosung opens the door and pulls you into a hug.

  You giggle and cling to him. "(y/n) where are your shoes?" he asks looking at you. You smile sheepishly and shrug. "My feet hurt so i left them in my car." You hear Yoosung laugh before picking you up and carrying you into his house.

  He sits you and his couch and hangs your coat and purse up. "Do you want anything to eat babe?" You hear Yoosung call from the kitchen. "Just a sandwich please." He hums in response and begins making you your sandwich as you sit on his couch waiting for him to come back into the room. After a few minutes he walks into the room with your sandwich and some random chips.

  "Thanks Yoo.." You say taking a bite out of your sandwich. Yoosung smiles and gives you a side hug. Suddenly he hears a notification come from his computer. "(y/n) thats LOLOL. Do you mind if I play?" You smile finding it cute how hes asking it for your permission. You nod "Go ahead, I'm falling asleep anyway so you wont even notice that I'm here." He gives you a big kiss and runs to his computer, putting on his headphones but exposing a little bit of his left ear so he can still hear you.

  You finish your sandwich and put the plate in the kitchen before grabbing one of Yoosungs thick blankets and laying down on the couch, getting comfortable. You start to fall asleep as you hear a loud noise of anger come from Yoosung. "Really guys?! I told you that would happen but none of you listened to me!!" He yells into his microphone, furiously clicking and typing. You roll your eyes hoping that this wouldn't be a normal thing for the night.

--Time Skip--

  Hours have passed and you haven't been able to get any sleep due to Yoosungs yelling. Finally you got fed up with it. You stood up, stomped over to Yoosung and snatched his headphones of his head. He yelped in surprise and turned around meeting eyes with a very and and very tired (y/n). "(y-y/n)... Honey I'm being to loud aren't I...." All you did has nod and you huffed and crossed your arms.

  Yoosung whimpered and looked at his feet trying t think of a way to make it up to you. He finally got an idea as he stood p. You stood there huffing and tapping your foot staring at him. He took the headphones from your hands and layed them on his desk. He then picked you up bridal style and carried you to his room. "First lets get you out of your work clothes. You must be very uncomfortable in them.." He sat you on his bed and he grabbed one of his big shirts and tossed it to you. "The bathroom is over there, you can change in there or you can chane in here with me. I don't mind at all.." He smiled and blushed. You blushed and walked over to the bathroom closing the door.

  You got changed and walked out in your underwear and his shirt. He smiled taking your clothes and tossing them on the floor. He them picked you up laying on the bed turning off the lights. He crawled into bed next to you and pulled you close to his chest. "I love you (y/n)... I'msorry i was so loud..." You smiled and kissed him nodding. "Its okay Yoo... I'm sorry i got somad im just really tired.." You say looking down. He chuckles and smile kissing your head. "Lets just sleep..." You nod and smile quickly falling asleep next to your boyfriend.