It Didn't Have to End This Way SearanxSaeyoungxReader (ANGSTY AF)

You sat in your room shaking. You didn't know what to do. Saeran was mad. He was very mad. You and Saeran had just gotten into a fight about how Saeyoung liked you so much better and said some nasty things to each other. You hadn't said a word to each other for a good hour and a half. You sobbed into you hands. Saeran slipped a note under your door. You knew it wasn't going to be good, because he always thought that violence would solve every problem.

  "Grab your gun in the side drawer, and go outside. We will aim at each other and however walks out of there, gets Saeyoung." Your eyes widened realizing how serious he was about this. You cried but rubbed your eyes trying to get rid of the tears. You will go but hopefully. Neither of you would shoot. You grabbed the gun and walked outside.

  You met eyes with Saeran. He looked hurt, like he regretted proposing this idea. You set a plan that you would do this like they did into the 1800's. You had your backs to each other. You both took in deep breaths organizing your thoughts.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10 PACES FIRE (sorry Hamilton is really good hahaha)

Everything slowed down as you open your eyes. You looked a Saeran with a sad smile on your face. "It was good to get to know you Saeran... I know deep down, you have a heart of gold.." You look behind Saeran to see Saeyoung running towards you guys. Tears stream down your face as you smile lifting your gun to the side, signalling that your were not the one to want to shoot.

Everything goes back to normal speed and Saeran and Saeyoung both see your gun pointed to the sky. "WAIT!" Saeran and Saeyoung both yell in unison. Saeran shot you right in the chest. "Saeyoung!! Wait please I'm sorry!" Saeran sobbed running towards you as he saw that Saeyoung had gotten to you first. "Saeran why?! Why would you do this?!" Saeyoung sobbed, screaming at Saeran, anger blazing in his eyes.

  "I was wrong! I thought she was trying to keep you from me! But I regret everything! I'm so sorry!!" Saeyoung whipped around, glaring daggers at his brother. "She loved you, not me you idiot! She loved you, and the reason I was hanging out with her so much was because I was helping her build up the courage to ask you out!! You shot her Saeran!" You weren't dead yet but you were blacking out.

  "Saeyoung, please don't be mad at your brother... I can understand why he was upset...." You smile weakly as you go limp, your eyes becoming dull and less lively.