Stress JuminxReader (Fluff)

Ugh another horrible day at work. You groaned reading a text from your boyfriend Jumin saying that he wanted you to come over. It's not that you didn't like hanging out with him, you were just so tired after today that you just wanted to get home and sleep. You finally reach Jumin's penthouse and walk on in waving at the body guards who know you by name now, due to you coming here so often.

  You get escorted into the main room. Jumin smiles when he sees you but then grows concerned at you appearance. "(Y/n) are you okay?" He wraps his arms around your waist looking at you. You didn't even realize how bad your under eye bags have gotten from lack of sleep until Jumin pointed them out. "Oh yeah... I'm fine just a long day at work is all." You weakly lean against his chest closing your eyes. He picks you up, carrying you to his bed and laying you down. He sits next to you looking at you. "(Y/n) you can't keep over working yourself like this. It's not healthy, you are going to give yourself severe health problems if you continue doing this." He runs a hand through your (h/l) (h/c) hair. You look up at him shrugging him off with a wave of the hand. "I'm fine Jumin, don't worry I'm taking care of myself." Jumin tolls his eyes then looks at you. "Stay here with me (y/n).. you won't have to worry about work, I can take of all of that. I can't bare to see you like this anymore. So stay and move in with me." You look at him to see if he were joking but you were met with a deadpan serious look. "No I'm just going to get in the way, and what about my roommate? Leaving her so suddenly would be hard for her." Jumin sighs "(y/n) your roommate will be fine, and you will never get in the way. I love having you here. Every time you stay the night I silently wish that you won't want to return home and that you will just stay with me forever. So please (y/n), move in with me... I will provide you the top of line resources. I will give you anything you want, you won't have to worry about anything ever again." You sat up look at Jumin. "Are you sure about this Jumin?" Jumin nods grabbing a hold of your hands. Elizabeth leaps into your lap "See? Even Elizabeth wants you to stay." You giggle lightly and nod. "Okay Jumin, I'll move in with you" Jumin smiles and hugs you tightly causing Elizabeth to leap off your lap. "I will have Assistant Kant gather your stuff tomorrow." You shake your head "I got it Jumin, I think she has enough work already don't worry. There are certain things I want to get and I also wanna say goodbye to my roommate." All he does is nod.

  Slowly he lays you down with him, holding you close to his chest. You smile closing your chest feeling quite a lot of stress lift off your shoulders. You cuddle closer to him not caring that your are in your street clothes. In only a few minutes you fall asleep next to Jumin who is quietly playing with your hair and smiling to himself.