Perfect

"Okay...how do you feel?"  Tony looked at you with apprehension and a hint of excitement in his eyes, waiting to see if the modifications would cure your morning sickness that had become all day sickness.  "Anything?  Good?  Bad?"

"So far, just a little dizzy," you answered, sitting up very slowly with Steve holding his arm around you for support.  "I think my eyes just need to adjust.  Do I need to wear these things all the time?"

"Whenever you feel sick, yeah."

"So, all the time," you groaned.

As you tried to sit up fully and push up to stand once you felt as if you were able, Steve's focus was on you and his expression full of concern, waiting for any signal to sit you back down again.  All he could think of was the terrible experience you had with the triplets, and he was anything but eager to repeat that, knowing that you would fully agree.  "You know, we could just ask Wanda to help you again if this isn't working."

"No, I think we're okay," you answered cautiously, looking around the room slowly as to not make any sudden movements until you knew your equilibrium was settled.  Tony said something that caught your attention, but you couldn't quite make out what it was; you turned your head to look in his direction, but it must have been too fast for the glasses to adjust, sending a flash of debilitating nausea through you and leaving you to create quite the mess all over Clint when he couldn't jump away fast enough.

"Not gonna yak," he mumbled, pulling off his shirt, "keep it together, Barton.  Your kid's fault..."

"I'm sorry...Clint..."

He was quickly undressed down to his underwear and socks, scooping up his clothes and running off towards the elevator with a wave and the hint of a gag still in his voice, "don't be sorry, (Y/N)!  You can puke on me anytime!"

"Anytime?" Steve chuckled, helping you to lie back down, taking the glasses to give back to Tony.  "I think you need to see how much you can get him to do during this pregnancy, doll.  Could be fun."

~~~

Ultimately, Steve was right; Wanda was once again your primary relief for your sick stomach, but if she minded, she sure didn't say anything.  At one point, Anthony even gave it a try just to see if he could do it, but he came up a little short much to his dismay.  As each month passed, the sensation became less and less until finally it was gone; you were able to enjoy the rest of time with Natasha and Clint before the big day, helping them to get everything ready so that you had plenty of time to spare.  When it had come down to the final month to go, it was clear to everyone but themselves that they had gone too far.

"We have three cribs, Nat.  You guys can have one.  Please, just take one."

"But Tony made those for the triplets," she argued, "and I think he might already be making one for us."

"Seriously?  I told him not to.  There's no reason why you can't just take one of ours.  Hell, you could put one at the tower too and still have one to spare."

She glanced at you coyly, continuing to unpack the supply of clothes that she had picked up earlier in the day.  Her bed was covered in more onesies and baby t-shirts than even you had needed with three little ones, but she continued to buy more; the closet and dresser were stocked full and now she was struggling to find room for any more.  "Don't think you'll ever need a crib again?" she asked, turning around aimlessly with her hands full of clothes and nowhere to put them.  "Or maybe a onesie...or a hundred?"

"I told you that you bought too many."

"But look at this one," she replied eagerly, dropping all but one that she held up with a wide smile on her face, "it's baby Cap!  How could I say no to this?"