Language

"Она имеет свою красоту, (she has your beauty)" Bucky said quietly, his arm wrapped around Natasha's shoulder as they watched the new Barton get her first bath from one of the nurses.

"Клинта там тоже (Clint's in there, too)."

"What are they talking about?" Clint whispered to Steve, his eyes never leaving his newborn daughter on the other side of the nursery window. He had almost lost out to the temptation to throw a warning glance to the pair, but he just couldn't look away.

"Not a clue," an equally distracted Captain replied. He gently tapped on the glass to get her attention, but she merely poked out her tiny tongue as if in response to his attempt.

"Да, я вижу отношение развивается в ней уже (yes, I see the attitude developing in her already)," Bucky chuckled darkly.

"Эй, неплохо. Вы не разрешили забрать его, хорошо? Пусть он этот день (Hey, be nice. You're not allowed to pick on him, alright? Let him have this one day)."

"Я люблю говорить с вами этот путь. Держит их догадки. Мы должны просто остаться, как это и посмотреть, как долго, прежде чем они обозленный (I like talking to you this way. Keeps them guessing. We should just stay like this and see how long before they get pissed)."

"Okay, I'm getting pissed," Clint scowled, finally turning towards Steve, "they could be saying anything right now and we're just standing here like a couple of idiots."

"Быстрее, чем я думал (Faster than I thought)," Bucky smiled with a nod of satisfaction. "Alright, no need to get your panties in a bunch, Barton. We were talking about the little miracle in there, and how we can't believe you could help make something so adorable."

"Oh, well that's...hey! Now hold on just a minute-"

"You know what," Steve broke in, "I'm going to check on (Y/N). At least I know that I'll get a conversation in English."

"Steve, you know that she speaks thirty-one languages, right? She's just about ready to make Wakandan her thirty-second with T'Challa's help." Bucky laughed, looking at his friend with shocked amusement.

"No."

"How do you not know that?" Clint joined in, fully laughing now with Nat and Bucky.

"It's never come up?"

"Steve," Nat smiled widely, "she spoke fluent Italian on our mission in Rome last year. Did you think she was just reciting an Olive Garden menu or something?"

"Yeah, man, you were there!" Bucky turned back to Natasha, putting his arm around her again to lean in closer, "теперь мы знаем, где тройни получают гению (now we know where the triplets get their genius from)."

~~~

"Hey, sweetheart, how's my girl feeling?"

Even though you had just finally had the chance to close your eyes and find just a few minutes of sleep, the sound of Tony's voice brought a smile to your face through your exhaustion. With a small groan of discomfort that he heard and jumped to respond to, you rolled to look at him with a hand up to stop him from worrying, despite knowing that it was a moot point to try. "I'm good, Dad. Should be back in business by tomorrow."

"Like hell."

"What? I'm fine," you argued. "I only had to pop out one. Nothing to it. I don't even have to take care of her this time."