Prologue - Part One {Cait's P.O.V.} (What The Fuck Is Going On Here?)

♈️Author's note by CAIT: Just to let any confused people know, Emily and Natalie are my siblings, Cas and Cam are my legit best friends, and Moe really is Emily's boyfriend. This chapter was written by me and Cam. NEW A/N, THIS IS EDITED ^-^♈️

4:45 EST

I had just finished reading an adorable Spitfire fanfiction on Wattpad when I got bored and decided to message my friends, Cam and Cas. I spammed them with messages while waiting for a reply. I usually did that, being my loving-to-spam self.

Cait
Anyone on???
NOTICE ME
PLS SENPAI
I'M SOOO LONELLYYYYY
SO DAMN LONELYYYYY
NOBODY LOVES MEEEEE
BC I'M LONELYYYYYY
✓Seen by Camryn

How could they just leave me here to die of boredom? Okay, maybe I'm overreacting but-- oh hey look, Cam saw my message! Finally.

Cait
Cam has seen my message my life is complete ;o

Cam
Lol, yeah I just got home from school

Cait
Now where's Cas tho?

We talked for a few minutes and still no Caspai, where was he?! Like, damn, he usually responded quickly. Actually, I take that back. Heh. I went to go check the other message apps I had him to see if he was on anywhere else. No luck whatsoever, where could he be? If Cam was home he should be too.

Cam
Fuck it, Apple!

Cait
Lmao logic.
✓Seen by everyone

Cait
HOLY SHI-CAS SAW IT
CASSSS SPEAK

Cas
Apple

I ignored the glares from my sister Emily which I got from laughing so loud. Emily AND her boyfriend, Moe. Moe wasn't even here and I got glares from him. What the hell? They'd been calling on Discord or something again. Like she wasn't loud enough laughing at her screw-ups in speech. She'd been only playing this PvP game and messed up, and I was nearly deafened by her hyena-on-helium laugh. I swear, if we have to share a room for much longer I might just bite her head off-I mean nothing.

I'm totally rolling my eyes right now, for your information.

Natalie, my little sister, came into the room and started screaming some demonic thing (like she usually did....) to Emily. At least she wasn't talking to me...that'd be horrifying. 

I randomly looked around my room, ultimately bored again. Even with Cas and Cam, surprisingly, there isn't enough conversation to last forever. I suddenly noticed something under my desk...a light? It would've made sense, but I was actually curious.

Silently, I pushed my computer chair back and crawled under my wooden desk (making sure not to hit my head like I always did...#OwMuch?). The longer I looked at the light the more it faded into an actual object. I saw the words 'Batman' and 'DC' on it and easily knew what it was. A comic book.

But I only own a Flash comic book...

"What the hell are you doing under your desk?" Emily's voice scared the living bats out of me. Heh. Living bats. Get it? No? Okay, I'll stop.

Yeah, she scared me so much that I kind of fell over.

Onto the possibly dangerous glowing Batman effing comic book.

Oooh, cliché 'fade to black' scene now with the most original words ever.

'And then everything went black.'

~

Welp

If you want to find out what happens next
KEEP READING ;D