Chapter seven

"No! Please let me go!" Dan cried out in pain as two strong pairs of hands gripped at his wrists and ankles, not allowing him to move, "stay with us Danny, please, we're lonely." the female voice said in an innocent tone, "it is mighty boring without you here with us, please stay for some tea?" pleaded the male voice, "you're both sick! I know what you've done! Let me go!" Dan screamed in tears as he fought against their firm grasps, "Danny don't go, Danny don't go, we miss you so, we miss you so..." both voices chanted as they held him tighter and pulled him closer, "all you've done is ruin me! Please let me go!" The voices were still chanting the insesint lines when they started moving into sight, Dan could see their faces, twisted and evil grins smacked onto them, the two people he dreaded to see the most-

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

His alarm always saved him from facing his dreams.

He just laid there drenched in sweat as he started to sob, not caring how loud he was.

His mother heard him and rushed in to see if he was okay, "oh sweetheart, what happened?" She soothed as she sat down at the edge of his bed and started rubbing his back to calm him. Dan couldn't speak without making it worse so he just shook his head and clung to her torso to make sure it wasn't just another sick beginning to a nightmare.

After his breathing had returned to normal and his cries had subsided he sat up and took a deep breath, "I'm sorry, I keep having nightmares, I'll be okay." he avoided looking at his mum because he knew she knew he was lying, but she didn't push it, "I'm always here for you love, don't forget that." She kissed him on the forehead and left the room.

Tyler ran into Dan's room after their mum had left and jumped onto Dan's bed to hug him, "don't cry Danny." he said into Dan's shirt as he held onto him with a death grip, "I'm okay Tyler, sometimes it helps to cry." Dan told him while getting emotional again because of how sad Tyler seemed knowing Dan was upset, "but you shouldn't have to cry, you should be happy all the time." Tyler replied and let a few tears fall onto Dan's shirt, "but if I'm never sad, I wouldn't know how nice happiness is." Dan said while he held Tyler close and rubbed his back, "... I guess.. but... you don't have to be sad so often right?" He looked up at his older brother looking for an answer, "I can try to be happier if it'll make you happy okay?" Dan smiled sadly down at him, he got a nod and just stayed there for a bit making sure they were both calm enough before they got dressed and ate breakfast.

After getting ready for the day, the two boys ran downstairs and raced into the kitchen as they had smelled waffles and hashbrowns and wanted to be the first to get food, "you'll never beat me!" Tyler yelled as he rushed over to their mum and climbed onto the counter, "Tyler, what have I told you about climbing on the counters?" Their mum scolded, "but.. Dan let's me do it!" He protested, "... uh... that's silly talk!" He said before leaning in to whisper to Tyler, "let's grab food and go before mum kills me." And with that, they quickly got food and ran out of the room to eat in the living room and watch cartoons.

There was a knock at the door once they had finished eating, "Dan! Door!" His mum yelled from the kitchen, "got it!" He yelled back as he stood up and walked to the door to see who it was, he opened the door to be met with arms flying around him, "hello Dan!" It was Louise, "hi Louise." He said slightly taken aback by the suddenness of the hug, "sorry, I forget you are socially enept and don't know how to hug people." She said after pulling away from the one way hug, "... don't attack me like this. I'll be right back and then we can go, you can come in if you'd like, I just need to grab my bag." And with that Dan ran up the stairs.

Louise saw a small 7 year old peaking out from the living room and quickly decided to enter the house, "hello small child, what's your name?" She asked as she walked over, "I'm Tyler! Who are you? Are you Dan's girlfriend? You're very pretty!" He said back brightly, "why thank you! I'm Louise, and no, I'm not Dan's girlfriend, just a friend." She replied with a grin, "Danny's really lonely.. why aren't you his girlfriend?" Louise knew kids asked quite strange questions so she just played it off and didn't take it weirdly, "oh because I like him better as a friend, he's also not really my type." Louise said back in a calm voice,"my type is women." She said in her head, "hm.. well have a nice day!" And with that he ran back to the couch to watch more cartoons.

After taking almost too long, Dan rushed down the stairs with his sister following closely behind, "Dan, are you sure?" She stopped immediately when she saw Louise, "yes I'm sure, now would you please shut it?" Dan didn't seem very angry, just annoyed by her questions, "shall we?" Louise asked as she held out an arm for him to take, "bye Tyler! Bye mum! Bye Lila." He turned to Louise and took her arm in his, "we shall." And they were out the door and heading to her car.

They picked up Chris and Pj at Pj's house, got Phil, then drove to Louise's where they'd pretend to study but completely ignore the homework they needed to do until the very last minute as a team.

☆☆☆
A/N

Lmao, sorry for leaving you on a slight cliffhanger, I will write their weekend plans tomorrow, I just needed to get them all set, ready and at Louise's house before I could write that, I didn't feel like writing a super long chapter but I wanted to get one out today anyway.

So I hope it wasn't too rushed or awful, I hope you liked it, and if not then let me know and I'll fix whatever needs to be fixed.

Byeee