Chapter twelve

Louise was sitting in the waiting room for nearly two hours worrying, until Dan slowly and drowsily stumbled over to her and fell into the chair next to her like a sack of potatoes, "Dan, are you okay? What happened?" Louise pestered trying to find out why they called him in, "my mom..." he began to cry again, "my mom might be dead!" Louise let him fall into one of her loving hugs and rubbed his back soothingly, "I'm sure she'll be okay love, how bad is she, do you know what happened?" he just sobbed into her shirt, "I b-blacked out w-when I saw her, I-I have no idea.." Dan tried to speak clearly to her, but failed, "it's going to be okay Dan, do you want me to call the others and let them know why we aren't there?" Louise asked calmly still trying to find something to take his mind off of it, "I-I.. Yeah... Just d-don't leave, please." he replied trying to keep himself from crying more, "I will be here as long as you need me to be." with that she called Phil to let him tell Pj and Chris what happened.

☆☆☆
A/N

Okay, this was short, but I got another one out! So you can't really complain, that's two days in a row right? Two in one week at least.

Alright, I'll figure it out later.

K byeee!