Chapter ten

They arrived in the city, parked and started heading for the nearest place to eat breakfast.

They walked in and immediately someone was calling Pj over to the counter, "hey there Peej, who's the new guy?" Asked the person leaning over the counter to look at Dan, "oh this is Dan! Dan this is Mark." Pj said as he pushed Dan toward the guy, "uh, hello." Dan said to him and waved awkwardly, "how do you always find socially awkward guys and extroverted girls?" Mark asked Pj, "honestly I have no idea, but they're all nice so I'm fine with it."

After that, they ordered, ate and started toward the thrift store.

Once they got there, Dan noticed the main group of bullies at his school walking around the store, Dan started trying to hide behind Phil so they wouldn't see him, "um, Dan what are you doing?" Phil questioned as he hid, "school people, I don't want them to see me.. I'll get beat up." Dan replied pulling Louise next to Phil to make a small human wall, "Dan, sweetie, we're in public, what's the worst they could do?" Louise asked as she was pulled to Phil and held there, "a lot, trust me, it wouldn't be the first time." Dan said back quietly, "well, then we should leave or something, so they don't see you?" Chris suggested to Dan, "if that's alright?" Dan said back and that was their cue to scuddle off and back to Louise's car.

They all got in and Dan made sure to apologize to them all about ten times, to which they all said it was fine.

They got back to her house and went inside, "I mean.. We could play some video games? I don't really like them, but the neighbor kids do, so I never threw out my old Wii." Louise informed them as they all sat down in the living room, "I love video games!" Chris exclaimed as he went over and started setting up her Wii with Mario Kart, "I'll be back in a bit with snacks and things, I don't really want to play so you can start whenever." she chirped as she went off to the kitchen.

Chris handed out the remotes to the other boys and started the game, he chose Baby Daisy, Pj chose Luigi, claiming he had the most Italian name and therefore as an Italian, he must play him, Phil chose Toad and Dan chose King Boo. Now, this was the original Mario Kart for Wii, so there aren't a bunch of weird maps and coins, it's all pretty basic, and Dan was glad about that since he'd studied every level, got gold on every one and beat the game, although, his 'mirror' scores aren't the best, but he slightly gave up on them after playing for two weeks with sleep, bathroom and food breaks that didn't last very long. (A/N no joke, this is personal experience)

They started the game and ended the game soon after with plenty of bants and profanities Phil did not indulge in, Dan won in first place on every race and was slightly pissing everyone off because of it, but it's okay, because he explained that he doesn't have a life and just plays videos games or hangs out with his siblings.

☆☆☆
A/N

GUESS WHO'S BACK! I'm so sorry I left for however long I left, I just got a massive case of writers block and actually I had a tiny bit of this written out already but then I had no ideas and I needed a break. The first three section things are what I had and I started today with everything after "After that, they ordered, ate and started toward the thrift store." so I hope it didn't suck and I'll try to upload again!

Oh and I didn't make Louise not play because she's a girl, I made her not play because 1) she's the host and 2) Mario Kart can only have up to four people playing at once and since she is (as reason 1 states) a gracious host and doesn't like video games too much, she let the boys play their game.

K byeeee!