Chapter nine

Phil was the first to wake up, and although he didn't want to be awake so early he couldn't fall back to sleep, so he just played around on his phone while he waited for people to wake up.

After almost half an hour of sitting and waiting, Dan started twitching painfully every so often and Phil was starting to get concerned.

"You can't run Daniel," Yelled the female, "so stop trying!" The male finished, "well you can't take me again! Never again!" Dan shouted back to the two and continued to run until he hit the end of the hallway, "stop running Daniel, it's exhausting." The female voice complained, "but now there's nowhere for you to go, so I guess we can just take you." Said the male voice as he reached for Dan-

"Dan! Wake up!" Phil shook Dan's shoulder to wake him, "Dan are you okay?" Dan sat up and took a moment to remember where he was, this wasn't his room- "Louise's house, okay that makes sense." He thought to himself as he looked around, "Dan?" Phil tried again which made Dan jump, he'd forgotten he was there, "oh, hey Phil." He said in a disoriented voice, "Dan are you alright?" Phil wasn't going to just drop it that easily, "yeah, I'm fine." Dan replied in an obviously not fine tone, "are you sure?" Phil asked, "I mean, physically I'm okay, my mind is just.. messing with me." Dan got out without breaking down thinking about it, "Dan, I know this is weird, but do you need a hug?" Phil said from the floor, Dan nodded and with that Phil was sitting on the couch with Dan holding him close.

Pj woke up and saw them cuddled up in Dan's makeshift bed, talking quietly and letting out muffled giggles.

Pj decided not to ruin their moment and just went back to sleep.

An hour later after laying together, Phil had to get up to use the bathroom, he didn't want to, but he had to.

Dan was laying on the couch just thinking when Chris and Pj got up from their couch and sat on Dan, "so Danny, Pj saw you and Phil cuddling earlier, you two gunna fuck now?" Chris asked expectantly, he got a smack to each arm for that from both Dan and Pj, "no, I had a nightmare so he was calming me down, it's really not what it may have looked like." Dan replied trying to sound confident and casual about it, "Dan that's total bullshit." Pj said, "you two were cuddling closer than Chris and I do and whispering sweet nothings to each other." Pj told him in a slightly sassy tone, "we were not whispering sweet nothings to each other, we were talking about.. stuff." "Wow, really convincing Dan. I mean, we weren't, so why am I covering up?" Dan asked himself in his head, "you looked adorable though, so I'm not against it." Pj said and got up pulling Chris with him and laying back down.

Phil came back into the room with Louise and sat down next to Dan on the couch, "we should all go out today and go to a thrift store!" Louise suggested as she sat on the other side of Dan, "we could also go out to get breakfast and stuff." Phil added, "sounds fun to me." Chris confirmed, Pj just nodded, "I'm fine with whatever." Dan said with a smile, "then we'll get going in like twenty minutes, I need to do my makeup, it's a long process." Louise informed them as she went back to her room.

The boys got dressed and made sure their phones were charged just in case someone- Chris- wanders off and chatted until Louise came down and said she was ready.

They all went to the car and left for the city.

☆☆☆
A/N

I was super busy oh my lord, I started watching anime again and then yesterday I had therapy that went on for longer than it was supposed to and I've been dealing with stupid things that I don't want to talk about or deal with, so I truly do apologize for continuously disappearing and then coming back with short chapters.

I'll try to make the next one longer but don't hold me to that lmao.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and if you did not then tell me what I can do to improve my writing and such!

Thank you for your feedback @ everyone that has read my story and voted for it, seriously everytime I see it got voted on or that someone commented it puts a huge smile on my face and I love talking to you guys (most of you I know, but still).

Byeee!