Chapter eleven

A phone started to play out a familiar tone before Dan excused himself to the next room over and answered it, "hello?" he greeted skeptically, "hello, is this Daniel Howell?" the polite voice of a lady said on the other end "um yeah.. May I ask who this is?" he replied very confused, "this is Sarah at the Wokingham hospital, a family member was taken into ICU and you were the emergency contact listed." she said calmly, "I-I'll be right there." he hung up and quickly entered the living room with a face of confusion, worry and anxiety, "Louise, I-I need a ride to Wokingham hospital."

...

They arived sooner than later and Dan ran out of the car before Louise could fully stop.

He ran up to the front desk, "hello how may I help you today?" the man at the desk asked, "I need to see my mother in ICU, her name is Ella Howell, please, I don't know what happened to her." he rushed out trying not to cry, "may I see a form of identification so I know you are the emergency contact?" he asked politely.

He showed his ID and was shown to room 302, a room with nurses and doctors rushing in and out of.

He got in and his heart nearly stopped when he saw his mother.

Bruises, cuts, glass, dirt, you name it, it's there, causing her pain.

He rushed to her side and finally started to cry because now, it was real, too real for him to handle, he broke down as one of the nurses tried to calm him, he couldn't hear anything, it all faded to a fuzzy static in his ears, accompanied by a high pitched ringing before everything went black.

☆☆☆
A/N

I AM SORRY FOR
1) NOT POSTING IN A WHILE
AND
2) POSTING THIS AS A COMEBACK CHAPTER.

Alright, I hope no one hates me, I didn't know where it was going but I think I do now.

So I hope you liked it, even if it was pretty upsetting, it'll get worse, or will it? You'll just have to wait and see! Hopefully not for three months, but you've seen my posting schedule- oh wait no you haven't, because it doesn't exist!

Anyway, I'll see you all soon-ish!

K byeee!!