Chapter 1: Liar

(A/N): Please ignore my shitty English/Grammars... Gomawo~♥

*Your POV*

"Kamsahamnida~ enjoy your drinks!" I smiled brightly as I hand the customer's drinks. I stretch out my arms as my back pops. I looked at the timer *12:30pm* and finally it's my turn to be on break. I let the girl who works with me, Sandy, know that I'm on break, and then I exit out from the coffee shop. There are some chairs outside the coffee shop, so I take a seat and breathe in the fresh air. I take out my phone and see if there any texts from my bae...
Sadly...
No texts from him... T~T
*He must be busy...* I said to myself as I put my phone down on the table. I relax myself on the chair as I closed my eyes. *Well, I guess this job is pretty good so far...* I thought.. I changed my job like a couple of days ago because my other old job was kind of shitty, and the manager there was like a... pervert? I caught him so many times staring at the girls' butts.. *eww..*  So it's better for me to quit and find another job, more safety...
Then, suddenly I heard my phone buzzes. I take a look at the screen:
---My Bacon:
"Hi babe, are you on break? How's your work?"

Me:
"Nae, I'm on break... and work is pretty good so far..."
"OH! btw, I changed a different job..."

My Bacon:
"Oh really? Wae?"

Me:
"Well, just not a good job and not a good manager..."

My Bacon:
"OH I see.. well babe, gotta go to work now! I'll call you tonight~
Saranghae babe♥"

Me:
"Okie, saranghaeyo Oppa~♥"

After sending him my last message, I looked at the time. *12:58.. well damn, time goes by fast...* I put my phone away and go back inside...
As time passed, the coffee shop were getting busier. I have to be at the cashier and also help making the drinks. But, since our speaker broke, I have to bring the drinks to the customers at their table too.. T~T
While I was finishing up making this one drink, a girl appeared and asked, "Excuse me? Are my orders finished yet?"

"Uh.. Yes, it will be done in a second." I answered. She then rollled her eyes and walked to her table. *Bitch..* I said to myself. I finally finished her drinks and so I put her orders on the plate, and started to head over to her table. I then saw that girl with a boy, face to face. Their faces were so close that their nose touches.
*Geeze, get a room already...* I thought as I'm behind them. I finally reached to their table and put the 2 drinks down. They stopped whatever they're doing and turns their eyes on me. I slightly bow and said, "Enjoy your drin--"
Then, I saw something which made my whole brain shuts down. I can't believe my own eyes...

"B-Baekhyun O-ppa?! What.." I was speechless. I thought I was dreaming, but no, I wasn't...

"(y-y/n)?? W-what are you doing h-here??..." He asked nervously.

"Don't you see? I'm working my ass off over here!?! But Baek, what the fuck is this?! Who the fuck is this bitch?"

"Babe, w-well.. she.. she.. It's not what you think!" He then jumped up from his seat and grabbed my hand. But I moved away and he misses.

"Yeah, sure, it was exactly what I think! "Gotta go to Work?" WORK? WORK MY ASS! oh, so I guess she was your "Work" huh?" I said almost yelling.

"Baekie~ who is this crazy bitch?" The girl said annoyingly.

"S-she--"

I cut off baekhyun, "I'm his damn girlfriend  bitch? Well, actually, I'll say 'Ex-Girlfriend' "?

"B-Baekie? W-what is she talking about? She's your girlfriend?!" She stand up as she yelled at him. Baekhyun tried to respond but nothing came out. I can't stand it any more. If I'm still standing here, I swear I won't be able to control myself. Baekhyun then give me a regret look and I just scoffed at him. I then turned and walked away until I felt a hand grapped my wrist.