Chapter 6: Kookie vs. Bacon

*Ignore my shitty English, Gomawo~.^^*

**

*(y/n) POV*:

..

"Long time no see.." he said in a low voice..

   Wait a minute.. this voice..
...my body started to shivered as my legs become weak..
..

"B-Baekyun?"

"I guess you still remember my name babe." He smirked.
   Anger started to build up inside my body.

"Babe? Haha.. you know what? Of course I remember the cheater's name." I chuckled. He looked at me speechless.
"Look, we're done. I don't want to see your sorry ass face okay?" I sassed as
I was about to walk away but he then grabbed my arms, turned me around facing him.

"YAA, let go Baekhyun!" I tried to pushed him away but no use. Music is pounding through my ears as I'm struggling to escape.

"(Y/N)!!! I know I was wrong. Can we just--"

"AYOO BABE!!"
   someone cut off Baekhyun and I stopped moving. I quickly turned around facing to that male voice....

*

*Jungkook's POV*:

       Finally finish doing my business and I'm heading back where (y/n) was standing. As the time is ticking, the more people is at the party. I made my way through the people as those slutty girls try to hold me back to dance with them but not today bitches.
*Where the hell is (y/n)??* 
I stand where I told her to wait for me. I looked around and saw a familiar figure. And yes, that's (y/n). And who the hell is that?! I saw a male figure kept trying to hold (y/n) back as she's struggling to escape. I take a look closer...
*Don't tell me that's son of the
bacon??*  My eyes widened. *Whohoo, you're for sure being cook tonight boy. You have touch the wrong girl~*  Holding in my temper, I made my way towards them.

"AYOO BABE!!!" I said loudly so they can hear me through the music. They stopped and turned their heads. Baekhyun quickly let go of her arms. I made my way next to (y/n) and pulled her into a tight hug.
"Aigoo~ where did you go my baby girl? I told you to stand there and wait. You make me so worried!" I said as I gently patted her head. I can feel Baekhyun fire eyes on me, but like I give a shit because he's the one who gonna get cook and burn by me any ways, sooner or later.

"J-Jungko--"

"Aigoo, you're a bad... bad.. bad girl. You want my punishments don't
you?~"

   I broke the hug and looked at her round beautiful eyes.

"Jung--"

"Make sure to stay close next to me because there are lots of perverts at this party arraso?"
(Y/N) looked at me with a blank face as she slowly nodded her head.

"Oh, who is this guy?" I asked as I pointed at that bastard.

"Jungkook, you really have to ask?" He said, annoyed.

"Oh. Baek? Ayee, wassup man!" I took a step closer to him and we shake hands.
"So, you know (y/n)?" I asked.

"Yeah... she's--"

"I know, she's very beautiful and cute. I'm so lucky to have a girlfriend like her!" I said with a huge smiled as I look at (y/n). Her eyes went real big.
I can tell she really is losing her mind right now...

**
*Your POV*:

"I know, she's very beautiful and cute. I'm so lucky to have a girlfriend like her!" Jungkook said with a huge smiled on his face. My eyes widened. 
*Wait, what did he just said or did my hearing is not okay?*  No words nor I can't even think of what to respond. Is he trying to make Baehkyun jealous or what?? Why he suddenly act like this? Wtf....

"Um.. Baekhyun? Jungkook is not my boyfriend. He's my--"

"Daddy~" Jungkook cut me off.

*WAIT A SECOND. WHAT THE JUNGCOCK?! DID HE JUST SAID HE'S MY.. WHAT?!*
I choked.

"Aigoo boo-boo, are you okay? Let's go have something to drink outside, too many people in here. That's why it makes you cough." Before I get to say or react, he dragged me outside where the bars at.
    When we're at the bar, Jungkook tell the bartender to make some drink which I don't even pay attention. I quickly look around to see if Baekhyun follow us but no sign of Baekhyun.

"Jungkook?! What in the bolsa was that?!" I asked him in a serious tone.

"Baekhyun huh? Your ex?" He lift up one of his eye-brows.

"B-Bwa? How did you k-know?"

"It's obvious?.." then the bartender come with the drinks. "I 100% bet that ex of yours ain't gonna leave you alone." He took a sip of his drink.

"W-well.. what should I do...?" I asked quietly, enough so only I can hear it.

"Let's continue the game." Jungkook said all of the sudden.

"G-Game?? What game??"

"You don't need to know what exactly but just follow along what I'm doing." He took another sip.
   Now I'm completely lost. So he wanted to play some kind of game to make Baekhyun jealous? WHAT THE BOLSA IS THIS?!
Then suddenly, Jungkook move closer..
Closer...
. .
and closer....

"Jungkook? W-what in the world are you doing?" My voice cracked.

"Stay still." He whispered in a rusky voice.

"W-what?" I froze.

"Aigoo, you have something on your lips!" He said loudly out of no where. His hand suddenly gently wiped something off my lips but...
His both hand suddenly cupped my face. Barely in a blink ......
...
He kissed me..
...

I then gently kissed him back. Like okay, I can't even control myself anymore wtf. I'm being control by my boss who called himself "Daddy" in front of my ex.
   But by any chance, is Jungkook drunk?

"(Y/N)...." He said in between our lips.
...

"You are mine."

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

I'm going to make a new story, any member(s) request? I'm having trouble chosing which member should be next though. So far, I have made a ff for: Jimin & Jungkook.
~▪~▪~
Ayoo~ sorry for a short chapter! I have been busy with school so couldn't update as much but hope you guys enjoy this Party War chapter 😂😂