Chapter 14: Untold Truth

"Jagiya! I'm going to work now." 

"Okay, have a nice day love!" 

 The man walked out the door as it closed behind him. The lady sighed as she said, "Great..." She took a pan out and turned on the fire. "Hm... what should I cook today?"

"Eomma!!" A boy ran in as tears falling unstop. 

"OMO, what's wrong Jungkook?" 

"I got hurt--"

"OMO! how?" She worried after seeing the blood on his left arm. She went and grabbed a soft cloth, put some water on it. She came back and gently wiped the blood as Jungkook hissed in pain. 

"Mrs. Jeon--" 

"Why the fuck would you let Jungkook get hurt like this!"

"Eomma, it wasn't Hyung's--"

"Jungkook, go outside." Jungkook put his head down and walked out the place. She then turned to Jimin, "Jimin, you suppose to talk care of him. Yeah, Jungkook is not your real brother, but he's still your half. You're selfish!" the lady yelled. Not within in a second, she gave Jimin a hard slapped to the side of his face. "You're just nothing but like your dead mother."

"Haha.. HAHAAA" the boy, Jimin, started to laugh. The lady face changed to frightened. "You may treat me like shit however you want. You may hate me all you want. But you don't disrespect my mom like that. Don't forget you're still known as someone who steals husband."

"You--" She was about to slap Jimin again but he caught her hand.

"You took my dad away from my mom. Now you took my dad away from me. I have nothing but the feeling of bitter than bitter. Touch me one more time, don't regret." Jimin said as he let go of her hand. She look frightened... 

"Jagiya, did I left my cellphone-- Jagiya?" the man walked into the kitchen as he saw the frightened look on his wife's face. "W-What's wrong??" He ran passed Jimin and to her. "Why is your wrist so red??" 

"J-Jimin.. he hurt me.." She burried her face to his shoulder. 

"Okay.. go upstairs.. I need to talk with Jimin." She nodded and leave the scene. 

"Jimin.. we already have this kind of talk didn't we?" 

"But you're not home when things happened. How would you know? or.. you're too busy with her."

"JIMIN ENOUGH! I had enough. You know what, fine, leave. LEAVE! if that's what you want, then LEAVE!" the man yelled at Jimin. 

Jimin took in a deep breathe as he gave the man's his last look before he walked away. Before heading upstairs, he turned around and replied...

"I will."

***********************************************************************

*JungKook's POV*

"(y/n).. please be okay.. please be okay..." I mumbled underneath my breathe. I looked up at the light, still not turned off yet. She's in the surgery room right now and it has been hours. I trembled as each second passed...

*1 hour later...*

*2 hours later...*

*5 hours later...*

-Light Off-

The light finally turned off as the door open. The doctor walked out as he took off his mask. I ran up to him and asked, "D-Doctor? H-How is she?"

"She is going to be fine. Good thing the bullet spot didn't cause her in danger. She will be okay." The doctor replied. 

"Thank you doctor.. Thank you..." I bowed at him.

"And also, I don't know if I heard it wrong but after we moved her the resting room, she kept calling someone's name?" The doctor said.

"Someone's name? who?"

"I might heard it wrong but.. um... Bunny?" 

Me: *wtf....*

"Bunny? Yeah, I think you might heard it wrong Doctor... but thank you. I appreciated." I bowed again and he patted my shoulder. I heard up to the room where (y/n) is...

I quietly open the door and carefully walk in. I think (y/n) must be sleeping deeply right now. I took a seat next to her and observed her. "Thank you (y/n)..." I gently hold her hand but then I felt her fingers moving. "(y/n)?" I then noticed her lips are moving. I heard a sound coming out but it's so soft so I have to pull myself up closer. I can feel her heavy breathing as she repeatedly said something. I pulled myself up closer to her and my ears less than an inch away from her pale lips. I then heard...

"bunny......"

*Bunny?*  The word kept going over and over inside my head. It sound familiar but I can't think or figure it out. *Did I even heard it wrong?*  I try to listen to it one more time. 

"Bunny-ah..."

What the fuck, is she in her balsa la la land dream that she's seeing a bunny or something? I sit back down and still confused. "Bunny... Bunny...." I said it out loud. 

******************************************************************************

"BUNNY!" a little girl ran up to the boy who she called as Bunny. 

"Oh, TIGER!"  the little boy called back with a smile.

"Mianhae for being late." She said. 

"Gwaenchanh-a, as long as you're here, I'm happy!" He gave her a hug.

"Um... B-Bunny-ah..." She broke the hug.

"What's wrong?" A worry look on his face.

"If one day I'm gone, will you miss me?" The girl asked.

"Huh?? w-what do you mean?"

"Will you??"

"Of course I will... no matter where are you going to be, I'll make sure I'll find you and never let you go." He replied.

******************************************************************************

*beep.. beep... beep...*

"J-Jungkook?" A familiar voice called my name. I turned to the voice. I take a close look at her calm face.. eyes, nose, lips... 

...

........

..............

"I have found you...

..... my Tiger...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be Continue

*excuse my mistakes grammar and such. I still hope you guys enjoy my stories!*