Chapter 11: Taken Away

*Ignore my shitty English, Gomawo~!*

*Jungkook POV*:

*I think she like strawberry flavor?*  I tried to decide which drink I should get for (y/n). Usually girls like strawberry I guess. Well, she should appreciate how nice (hot too) her boss is! I grabbed the strawberry flavor and also got mine to the cashier. After paid, I exit out the store and head to the car. 

*Jungsh0.0k*

Why the car door is open? And no sign of (y/n)?? where in the world would she go? I look around, still fucking shook. I rushed inside the car and found her phone and her purse. *Oh shit*  I stepped back out and close the door. Then I head over to the driver side and got in. *What in the world is going on? She disappeared, left her phone here, don't tell me she has been--*

*ringggg~*

Out of nowhere, (y/n)'s phone rings. I look the screen and the number is 'unknown'. Scam maybe? I decided to ignored it. *You know what? fuck it.* I picked up the phone and answer it. 

"Didn't expect you'll gonna answer it, JJ." Unknown voice said. The voice is unrecognizable because he/she changed the original voice to like a deep robot voice. 

"Who the fuck is this?" I asked, try to sound calm. 

"Let's just say.. one of your old chingu back then?" Unknown said. (Chingu: Friend)

"Chingu? Are you sure? because I don't think I have a such a chingu like you asshole." 

"Well.. cus' you do, JJ" Unknown answered as he chuckled. *JJ?*  how did he know my nickname? This nickname was back in high school...? 

"Okay look, cut the shit already and don't be a coward and show yourself." I raised up my voice. 

"Aygoo~ don't be in such a hurry my old chingu. I need more time to hang out with this precious maid of yours?" Unknown laugh. Now I'm pissed. This random asshole said he's my old chingu and he kidnapped (y/n)? what the fuck!??!

"Don't you dare touch a single string of her hair or else once I get to face you, I'm going to chong-jojun-balsa the fuck outta you motherfucker!" I yelled. 

"You got a pretty maid JJ. I guess I'll have a little fun with her." Unknown laughed. 

"What the fuck do you want?! Money?" I asked. I waited for the answer but there is only silence. I can here the soft breathing but no words. Suddenly, my heart started become painfully hurt, my hands started to tremble, the sweats from the side of my face dripping down. I'm about to say something but...

"Money doesn't solve the problem." The voice said. "What I want is..."

Then there is a silent pause again... 

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Things that you have taken away from me."

--hangs up--

**********************************************

To be Continue

-Mianhaeyo, this chapter was short but be ready for the next chapter, hehe~