Chapter 3: No Choice, Oh shit

(A/N): Please excuse my shitty English! Gomawo~♡

*Your POV*:

"I'm (y/n)..." I answered flatly.

"Annyeong, and so you already know I'm Sandy-Noona's namdongsaeng. And also, we meet again. My name is..." he paused and leaned in closer to me as he whispered...

"JEON  JUNGKOOK."

       He then back out and smiled innocently which I know that smiled wasn't innocent at all. For sure it was definitely more of a dirty smirked. Ignored him, I turned to Sandy. She gave me a small smirked.
*I smell something suspicious here.. and it's not really a good feelings. Maybe I should back ou--* 

"Oh (y/n)-ah.. mianhae but I have to go back to work now.. call me if you need anyhthing!!" She said in a hury as she walked away before I get to say anything. I was about to held her back with me but she was too fast so I missed my chance! Damn it!

"Mind have a seat?" Jungkook asked. I took a deep breathe in and take a seat across from him. He raised up his hand to get the waitress attention. Quicker then I thought, a waitress appeared at our table and hold a device on her hand.
"What would you like?" He raised up one of his eye-brows as he looked at me.

   I scane through the menu quickly. When I picked what I wanted, I turned to the waitress and tell her. She pinched in my order and then turned to Jungkook.
"I'll have the same."

"Sure! Your orders will be out soon. Thank you." She said and bowed. She walked away and leave the awkward moments between Jungook and I. *Should I ask him what kind of job? No no.. maybe just wait and he'll tell me...* 

"So I heard you need a job right?" He asked all of the sudden which startled me a little. I slightly nodded.
"Okay good, because I have a perfect job for you babe." He smirked. *wtf... did he just called me 'babe'? Boiii!*  I gave him a death stare. To be honest, I really do need a job to take care of the rents and stuff..No choice... wtf..

"If you don't mind me asking but what kind of job?" I asked curiously.

"You don't need to know now but I'll pick you up tomorrow at wherever your place is." He answered and the waitress come with our orders. She gently put down our orders on the table and then Jungkook gave her the money.
   After she left, Jungkook sighed and put out his left hand in front of him towards me as he looked somewhere else's. I looked at him confused...?
*Is he asking for my fucking hand?? Wtf...*  Without thinking, my hand reached out towards his...

**SLAAAP~**

"Yaa, are you stupid or you just don't know?" He slapped my hand hardly as he asked rudely.

"Y-YAA! You don't have to fuc--"
*shit don't curse..* 
"I mean.. YOU DON'T HAVE TO SLAP MY HAND! YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME WHAT YOU WANT!"

😑
"Give me your phone." He asked. Annoyed, I reached down to my pocket and take out my phone. I handed to him and he grabbed it. I saw him turned on my phone, but my phone has the passcodes. He gave it back to me so I can unlock it. After unlocking it, I gave it to him. About a couple of seconds later, his phone rings. He gave my phone back and said:
"So text me your address and I'll come to your place and pick you up."

"Well, can you at least tell me what kind of job??" I asked curiously.

"Not Today babe~" He smiled. He then got up from his seat and looked at me.
"I'll see you tomorrow babe~"

He gave me a winked and then left the place. *Well we'll see what's gonna happen then..* I finished my order and then left...

*Skip time to Tomorrow*
9am

      I slowly dragged my sleeping body to the bathroom and start doing the morning routines. After the morning routines, I went to my closet and picked out a simple outfit. Black jeans and simple lose white shirt. After that, I went and apply some light makeup. I grabbed my phone and texted Jungkook my address.

*20 minutes later*

     I heard a honking noise outside my house, and so obviously it was Jungkook. I grabbed my bag and leave my house. I saw a nice car parked in front of me. Jungkook got out from his car and went over to the other side and opened the door for me. *He's acting.. weird?* Ignored that fact, I go in. He closed the door and the most weirdest thing so far is, he kept smiling?? But I have to admit, he's cute though...

  He got in and drove off. And here we go.. the awkward silence...

*Car time skip*

    *Gosh, I hate it when I have to be in a car with someone but it's quiet asf* I said to myself. We finally here at my work place, I guess? I got out from the car and my mouth legit dropped down to my toes. I saw this huge house in front of me.

    *Wait a minute

    *Wait a minute.. don't tell me I work here??* I asked myself nervously.

"Come." Jungkook said and I followed him from behind. We walked up to the door and he unlocked it. We entered inside the house. I take a look at the place as I followed Jungkook from behind. He then tell me to seat down and so I did.. For some reasons, I can sense something fishy about my job...

"And so, do you like the place?" He asked all of the sudden as he take a seat too.

"Y-yeah.. it's nice.." I answered.

"Good, cus' this is your work place."

"Wait... what?" I confused.
"Wait.. so what exactly is my job??"

I then heard him chuckled. He then got up and slowly walked closer towards me. I slowly moved away but shocked, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me so closed to him that my nose touches his. I tried to pulled off but he's stronger than me.. TT

"Y-YAA! LET GO OF ME! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?! WHAT KIND OF SHITTY JOB IS THIS?!" I raised up my voice.

"Shhh... I'll explain..." Jungkook said in a low voice..
"First, you have to call me Master."

"Pfff, 'Master' my ass.." I rolled my eyes.

"Second, do whatever I tell you, no 'buts', no talk back, no excuses."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Why the fuck are you treating me like a damn maid or some shit?!"

"Because you are...

A maid..
Babe.."

YASSS FINALLY UPDATE!! OMG I FEEL SO BAD FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONNNGGG TIME.. I'M SO SORRY😭😭 I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I know it's a boring chapter but save the xxx for later on😏😏

Please don't forget to
》COMMENTS and VOTE^^

YouTube:
~vkookjams asf
~jamless dance