Chapter 4: Pervert or Seducer?

A/N:
*WARNING: R16 maybe?*
Well, we'll see. BUT!!!! this Chapter is not as sexual so... save the actual sexual for later on chapters lol
And enjoy~
*Ignore my shitty English, Gomawo~*

*YOUR POV*:

   "What the fuck is wrong with you? Why the fuck are you treating me like a maid or some shit??" I asked with anger.

"Because...
You are a maid..
Babe.."

   He smirked. I eyes widened like what the fuck did I just heard. *My new job is a fucking maid? Oh my shit..*  I freaked out.

"Yaa, are you crazy?! Haha, no, I don't want to be a maid. Especially your maid? in your dreams!" I said.

"Fine, I guess you have to find another job then." He pulled away and sit across from me. *He's right.. I have to find another job.. ugh!!! Wtf life..*  I hesitated.
"F-Fine.. I'll take the job.. but one thing! Don't start any shit with me!"

    He looked down and played with fingers. He looks like he's thinking something. After a couple of seconds, he looked back up and I can see his smirks cracked slowly across his face.

"Don't worry, you'll have lots of fun and pleasure time. You won't regret it.~"

    *Wtf is he saying?? Damn, this guy is something...*  I looked at him blankly.

"Okay, done with the chattings, and I already explained the rules which don't you dare break them or else you'll receive punishments without being warn." He stand up as he continued his sayings. "Come, I'll show you your room."
   I stand up and followed him from behind. *Shit, I don't even remember what are the damn rules..*  We walked towards the stairs and go up. We walked pass 2 rooms and stopped at the 3rd one. Jungkook opened the door and we both went in...

 Jungkook opened the door and we both went in

"Woah..." I said with amazed.

"Is this room okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. It's nice! Thanks^^" I answered as my eyes flying all over the place. "Oh.. so I need go home and pack up some clothes.."

"Don't worry about that, there are clothes in the closet. It's new." He said as he point to the closet. *WTF?? he bought clothes for me??*  I slowly nodded.

"Hurry and go take a shower. Cook me some food." He said. He then opened the door and left. *I can't believe I accepted this job..* I sighed and went to the closet to take grab new clothes. I grabbed a simple outfit with a little bit of rips on the jeans and white shirt. *Shit, I forgot to ask where is the bathroom..*  I looked around my room and no bathroom. I walked to the door and slowly opened it. I looked back and fourth but no one is found besides me. I quietly exit out my room and wonder around the place. I opened the door from random rooms but none of the rooms was the bathroom. I walked farther down the hallway and found the another room. I opened it *Finally!*  I finally found the bathroom and went in. I closed the door and locked it. I put the clean clothes on the counter next to the sink. I took off my clothes and left it on the ground. I walked over to the bathtub and turn on the water. After waiting for a few minutes, I bent over to test the water to see if it's warm enough... After it filled up half way, I got in and it's the best moment ever in my life... *Heaven*

*40 min later*

   I got out from the tub and grabbed the towel. After drying myself, I walked over to my clothes. But suddenly, the lights switched off...
*WHA-- oh shit! Wtf now?!*  I said to myself annoyingly. So great, I'm freaking naked in the damn bathroom and the electric got shut down... I tried to pictured where the sink located. I make my way step by step slowly as my hand feel things surrounded by me. *where.... wher-- AHA!!! FOUND THE SINK!" I slowly dropped the towel to the ground. I wondered me hand around to find my clothes. *hm.. AHA! FOUND IT!*

*clicked*

... . .

My mistake.... it wasn't my clothes...
It's....

My boss,
Jeon Jungkook...

"I like what I'm seeing." He smirked evilly. My mouth dropped as my legs weakened.. I quickly grabbed the towel on the floor meanwhile I used my other hand to cover my naked body as much as I can.

"Y-YAA!!! YOU PERV-- LOOK AWAY!" I screamed.

"Hm.. first, you try to seduce me and now tell me to look away?" His eyes locked onto me.

"T-The electric got shut off while I was about to put my clothes on!" I explained as I wrapped my body with the towel. Then suddenly, he walked closer as his eyes glued onto me. I step back not knowing what to do.. *someone save me.. save me please... someone--* 
I slipped on my clothes which I threw it on the floor earlier. Then Jungkook grabbed me right on time
but...
he fall right on top of me.
He looked at me into the eyes. My heart started to pound so hard, my breathing become weakened as my hand trembled.

"Wow.. you're such a great seducer." He smirked.

"W-Wha-- I'm not fucking seduc- .. YAA!!! YOU FALL ON TOP OF ME--"

"I see.. so you were teasing me then huh?" He asked.
*WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS BOII?!* I looked at him, speechless...

"Look, I wasn't trying to do anything. Please don't misunderstand... and so please get off of me--"

"Now is my turn.."

Without letting me respond, he licked the side of my neck.
...I gasped in shocked...
I tried to pushed him away but then, he suddenly suck my neck?!! As he's sucking, I let out a small moans from my mouth. I realized what I did and shut my mouth. And again, I tried to pushed him away but it's useless.. he's too strong...

"J-Jung--k-kook sto-..." My words become weakened. His hand traveled down to my thighs....
..Then it went under the towel...
.... up and up higher.....
Then I feel my lady down there is being rubbed...

"What a wet maid..?" He chuckled.

I don't know how to respond.. my body is too weak....
He then stopped rubbing my lady and move his hand out from the towel.. My breathe become heavier.. I looked at him speechless..

"This is your first punishments.."

Then...
Jeon Jungkook....

..Kissed me
on the lips..

AYYEEEE HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS?? lol
BUT idk if I should continue this story?? Idk if you guys like it or not so.. let's see what you guys says XD ..

》Some of you might be curious how JK got in to the bathroom even tho the door was locked..
you'll see in the next chapter^^
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter so far!

*don't forget to leave votes and comments!*

YouTube:
~vkookjams asf
~jamless dance

Instagram:
~vkookjams7.asf
~tara.jiyeon_
~luci.heck.ya (personal)