Chapter 5: It's Coming Back

*Ignore my shitty English, Gomawo~*

*YOUR POV*:

"This is your first punishments.."

Then...
Jeon Jungkook....

..Kissed me
on the lips..

My eyes widened. My hand froze. Actually, my whole damn body froze. I have no idea what exactly is going on but.. Jungkook kissed me. WHAT THE HELL MAN?! I couldn't respond back or anything. My lips even froze. He then gently moved his lips slowly against mine and it's so soft and warm. *But wait a minute, how did he get in?! I thought I locked the door?!* Jungkook then broke the kiss and smirked.

"Seems like you're enjoying the kiss?" He chuckled. I got back to my sense and pushed him off of me. Surprisingly he did get off.. he then stand up and made his way towards the door.

"Oh by the way, forgot to tell you.. this bathroom door is mestup. So it's useless even if you lock it." With that, he left..
*For real? Are you fucking for real Jeon fucking chong-jojun- balsa Jungkook?!* Annoyed and pissed, I stand up and grabbed my clothes. I put it on quickly before that fucking horny boy come back again and gonna say I'm seducing him. I then left the bathroom to my room.

Right when I walked into my room, my phone rings. I made my way towards my phone and look whose calling...

"SANDY-EONNI!!!!!" I yelled as soon as I answered the call.

"Damn girl, you want to explode my ears or something?" She said sarcastically.

"Mianhe.."

"Well, any ways... how's your new job?!" She asked curiously.

"By any chance, do you already knew what was the job?"

"Pfff, no! I would of tell you baby-boo." She said as she chuckled.

"Uhm... okay." I rolled my eyes.

"Wae? Why you said it like that? I swear I didn't know. But what's the job exactly??"

"Ask your "precious" bunny or whatever you call your brother." I said dramatically.

"YAAA (Y/N)! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE." Jungkook yelled from downstairs.

"Wait, who the fucking was that?! Who dare to talk to my dongsaeng like th--"

"Sandy-Eonni, mianhe, I have to go! Bye~" I hanged up. I guess she doesn't know the real side of her own brother...
Hurried, I dropped the phone on my bed and ran downstairs.

"What's wrong?? Why were you yelling?" I asked has I'm panting.

"We're going to a party." He said, chilling on the couch.

"Really? 😑 so you fucking yelled just for this?"

"And you dare to talk to your boss like that?" He raised one side of his eye-brow up. *Shit! God damn it*

"U-mm.. when is the party gonna start?" I changed the topic.

"Go get ready, wear something nice. A friend of mine throwing a party over at his house."

"O-Okay?" I turned and headed back upstairs to my room.

****

"Hm.... what should I wear?" I stared at the closet. "How the fuck I'm going to wear these?!" All of these clothes are for hoes. About 99% dresses are short asf. *What the hell Jungkook..* I complained his clothes tastes as I shuffled through and try to pick the longest one...