Chapter 7: Am I Wrong?

*Ignore my shitty English, Gomawo~.^^*

*Your POV*:

***

"(Y/N)...." He said in between our lips.

"You are mine."

    *W-what? What did he just said?*  My ears shook. *Is he being serious or being a fuck boy?*  Well, he is a fuck boy. My boss is a Fuck Boy. No one wonder 99% girls at this party kept staring and giving him seducing eyes contacts.
***

*Baekhyun's POV*:

     What in the world am I watching here?? She seriously moved on this fast? Wow, and wassup with her outfit?! So damn revealing! And nothing worse than her ending with with this fucking international fuck boy, Jungkook? He have fucked so many girls that I lost counted. How do I know? Well, we used to be friends, not any more because some "Personal" problems which I will never forget.
      What I still can't really believe is (y/n) has moved on. Yet, I still have feelings for her.. I know what I have done to her was completely mad wrong but...
That was only a show that I purposely created...
I'm sorry (y/n), I have to do that to you, I have no choice...
***

*Jungkook's POV*:

    I looked at her cheaks. She's blushing like crazy! Awee, look at this girl. Shyly, she looked away somewhere else, cute~
   *wtf Jungkook?! What in the world, you can't fall for this girl, she's your maid! Well, a sexy one though...*  I snapped myself out of it. I take a sneak-peaked at Baehyun, he looked sad and confused? Also, a little bit of anger. *haha, just exactly what I wanted, I'm such a genius~*

"(Y/N), let's go home. It's kinda la--"
My eyes widened. (Y/N) fall asleep on the counter, and next to her side, 5 shots of some alcohol drinks. *Damn this girl, I just take a sneak look somewhere else and you're already have 5 shots....*  Slowly, I picked up her right arm and put it over my shoulder. Since I'm taller than her, I have to squad down a little.

"LET HAVE MORE DRRRRIINKKKS~" She yelled through my ears. Sorry but I have to laugh😂😂 she sound so adorable!

"Hey you?
YyyOuuu~ son of a...

JUNGGCOOCK!!!!!!~"

She laughed...
*What in the Jung did she just called me?*  Ignored her drunkness, I dragged her outta this place to my car.

"(Y/N)! Sit still will you?!" I almost yelled. She kept trying to get out of the car. She hitted me a couple of times on my chest so I can let her go. But Balsa, no not today!

  Used a little bit more strength, I finally make her sit and put the seat belt over her. Before I closed the door, I locked it and run to the other side. After I got in, I noticed that (y/n) fall asleep already.
*Aigoo.. this maid...*  I looked at her as she's sleeping soundly. But why I have this weird feelings like I knew her? Why she look so familiar but I just can't exactly remember?..
Shaking off that thought, I started the car and drove home...

***

      "J TO THE G TO THE K TO THE OCK!!! HE'S D HORNY BOY!--" As I'm carrying her inside the house, she started singing out loud out of no where.
*Was the bathroom thing makes her think I'm a horny boy now?*  I asked myself. She has been calling me Cock or Horny since at the party until now.
*I'mma let you go this time cus' you're drunk, but it ain't next time (y/n).*  I said to myself as I head upstairs to her room...
I swung the door right open and make my way towards the bed. I put her down on the bed. *Well damn, she sleeps tight*  I then take off her shoes and puts the blanket over her.
*Well, sleep tight because tomorrow, I'm going to teach you my new lesson~*  I smirked. I was about to leave but then... *__*

***

*Next Day Morning*
*Your POV*:

***

"OWHHH!!!" I groaned as I sat up, holding my head. I guess I did drank a lot? What happened though--
*OH SHIT!* I looked around and realized I'm in my room. I quickly looked down. *whew~* Thank god my outfit from yesterday is still on. *did I do something bad to him yesterday night by any chance?*  I worried. This is why I don't drink and get drunk. If someone is near me while I'm drunk.. one word: Disaster.
    *SHIT SHIT SHIT!!*  Panic, I get off bed and make my way to the bathroom to take a shower to calm me down. ..

    After the morning routines, I change to a different outfit. *Aish.. what happened if I did something bad-- NO NO NO! let's just be calm and go downstairs and do my shitty maid's job!*  Take a deep breathe, I exit my room and make my way to downstairs.

    Slowly walked into the kitchen, I realized no one is there. *Maybe he's still asleep?*  Sighed, I walked over to the refrigerator and find something to make breakfast. I grabbed a couple of eggs and bacon and started to cook.
     I turned on the fire and waited for the frying pan to be hot. Then, I cracked the eggs in. I back off a little bit because it pops and I'm afraid to get burn. After cooking the eggs, I put the bacon in and waited......
...
  After the bacon cooked, I placed it with the eggs...
"What did I do last night?" I said out loud. "Did I do something bad? Did I even do any--"

"You are sure a bad girl (y/n)~"
I quickly turned around as I heard a voice spoken close to my ears.
Shocked, that voice was
Jeon Jungkook...
He's about less an inch away from my face. *sh0.0k*

"J-Jung--"

"Do you know.. what have you done to me?" He looked straight into my soul.

"M-Mwo??.. I-.."

"Do you know.. how hard I have to control myself not to get hard?" He take a step closer as I take a step back, shaking.

"W-what did I-I do--" my voice cracked. *Oh my god.. why he look so mad.. Oh my God (y/n)!!! Why did you drank so much?!!!*

Jungkook sighed. He then take some closer steps as I back off. But this time, I can't...
I am being pulled towards to his hard chest. So close I can feel his breathings. So close I can feel his warmth from his body...

"Do you want to know what have you done?" He asked in a low rusky voice.
To be honest I don't even want to know because I know it was nothing but something which it's too late to regret.

"You..." he tilted his head as he comes closer to my face. I gulped as my heart beating like crazy...

closer...
..
closer...
..
...closer.....
...

"Make me cum."

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Ayo lady & gentleman! How was this chapter?
Comments and vote please~♡