Chapter 10: "Play Along"

Hi guys! Please check out my new story "No Choice" !!
Please give lots of love
Thank you^^

*****

*Your Pov*:

"You're always an outsider,
my dear half brother." Jimin gave Jungkook a dirty smirked. He turned around and exit out the bathroom. I then looked at Jungkook... He's shaking...
Debating like what in the hell should I do, I slowly moved towards from behind.

"J-Jungkook-ah..." I gently patted his back but then, I heard him sniffing as he look down. I make my way in front of him, yes, Jeon Jungkook is crying...
*Why Jimin.. what exactly
happened?*  My heart started to ache as his tears dropped. Since I'm short, I pulled him in from the waist and hugged him. I know he needed this. He needs something to hold in and let it all out...
    He hugged me back tightly as he faced down onto my shoulder. I patted his back to comforted him.

"Jungkook-ah... let's go home?"
He lift up his face and broke the hug. He then wiped his face and took in a deep inhale.

"Well, it's not right if we just started the party and then go home... let's just ignore him." He exhaled as he talked. I nodded and and we both exit out front the bathroom...

       We're like walking back to the room, in silence. I wanted to turn around like to check if he's okay but my body won't react do it. Then out of no where, he walked up from behind and grabbed my hand. *sh0.0k*
I looked at him confused but he chose to ignored my stares. We finally made it to the room and opened the door. When we walked in, (as normal) the rest are having a fun time. Jimin acting normal with the others, eating and stuff. But then Jimin spotted us walking towards them. His eyes evilly switched to looking at our hands. His face changed and he look unhappy.... 
    I don't want any shit to happen so I tried to escape from Jungkook's hand but the more I tried the more tighter he grabbed my hand.

"Yaa Jungkook, what are you doing?!" I mumbled to Jungkook.

"Just play along." He responded.

"Damnnnnn we got a new couple or something?" Jin suddenly said. The rest turned around and look at us. Suga's face suddenly changed like to
happy cute darling sweet mood to Agust D Boy.

"So you two... actually are dating?" Suga asked in a rusky voice. I took a sneak-peaked look at Jungkook. He smiled and said...

"She's mine."

*CHOKED*
*WHAT IN THE FUCKING SHOOK DID HE JUNG THE FUCKING KOOK
SAID?!*  My eyes widened.

"Yaa, stop joking you ass" Jimin said, meanwhile glued his eyes onto me. I felt Jungkook's hand even more tightened onto mine. Too tight that it started to hurt a little...

"Yaa, you're hurting--" ...
...
...
....
...Oh..
..
My..
God...
..
....
     The next thing I realized is his lips, and my lips...
..He...
Kissed me...
Jung the fucking balsa kook kissed me..
I don't know what to do or react. My body froze and my mind went blank. Don't know what the hell exactly is going on, I was about to broke the fucking kiss but he pushed my head with his other free hand in closer to his lips. Then, I felt his lips moving,
"Play along or punishment."
     *The fucking... WHAT?...*  No choice really, I played chose to "play along" and kissed him back.
Then he broke the kiss and turned, looking at Jimin.
"Do I look like I'm joking?"
They look at each other like they're totally gonna kill each other either sooner or later.

"Oh my... I guess I raised him right?" Jin said.

"Yeah, very right." RM said, eyeing Jimin then to Jungkook. Then an awkward silence in the room.

"Um, well, we gonna go home. (y/n) doesn't feel well so.." Jungkook said as he kinda started heading to the door, dragging me with him.

"O-Oh okay. Go home and rest!" Jhoe said. We all says goodbyes and we exit out the room. Jungkook is still holding my hand as we walk out from the building...
...
Jungkook opened the door for me and I went in. I patiently waited until he got into car.
When he finally set himself inside, I looked at him and asked, "Jungkook.. why did you--"

"Let's talk about that later. You should get some rest." He cut me off. Well, I guess I'll ask him in a better timing. I put on the seatbelt and he drove off...
....
.....
....
...
*yawned*
I yawned as I stretched out my arms. I look around but almost in shock. I realized I'm at the Gas Station.
"Jungkook..?" No Jungkook in the car. I looked around the outside and spotted him inside the store. Sighed, I put my head back and close my eyes. Not within a second, the back of the car seat opened and I heard some bags noises.

"Yaa, Jungkook, what did you buy---"
***
*WHAT THE--*
***
"WHO THE-- LET ME GO!!!!" Suddenly someone grabbed me from behind harshly.
No, it wasn't Jungkook. It was someone, this familiar scent... this person was trying to cover me with the towel from behind the car seat...??I tried to escape but my body were tied around with the rope...?! I tried to untied myself.. escape...
but suddenly, my eyes... my visions.. it became unclear and dark.........
......
.......
"Who are you... do I..." I mumbled through the towel. Suddenly I feel so sleepy. I can't control my eyes any more. It's shutting... my body is getting weaker as my eyes close...
.....
Now, I'm in the darkness. What is going on? who is this person?... why....
Then suddenly, I heard a voice spoken. A very familiar voice...

"(y/n).......
.....

You belongs to me."

******
**********
>>>>

AYOOO!!! Hope you guys like this chapter! And please don't forget to vote and comment!♡

>>Check out my new story
"NO CHOICE"
Leave vote me and comments