Chapter 2: Fired...

(A/N): Please excuse my shitty English! Gomawo~♡

*Your POV*:

*Hm... he looks familiar? Where have I seen him??* I continued to study his face, still couldn't figure it out.

"May I have expres-- OH!" His eyes suddenly widened.

"Excuse me?" I looked at him confused. He then slowly form a slight smirk cracking across his face. I raised one of my eye-brows up as I give him a blank look.

"We meet again... 'Babe~' " He said smirking.

"Excuse you? I'm sorry but I have a name, and which is not 'Babe'? And sorry I never met you before.." I gave him a death stare.

"Ouch, that hurts my feelings babe~" He smirked.

"Look, there are customers waiting, if you're not gonna order, please leave. I don't have time for your grab." I pointed the exit door.

"Damn.. is that how you treat your customers??" He asked as his eyes locked on me.

"I only treated them like this if they are one of those customers like you." I sassed.

"Okay I see..." He said quietly as he turned his back and walk off. "Ahh.. wait a minute.." He stop walking and turned around.
"(y/n) right? Well, I'll see you soon.."
He then walk off again without saying anything else.
*Hold on the shit... how the hell did he know my name-- ah...* Well, thanks to the name tag... 😑

"YAA!!! HURRY UP!!!" one of the customers yelled. *OH SHIT*

"Naega mian haeyo *I'm sorry*! Next please!" Then the next customer walked up to the cashier.
"Annyeonghaseyo! What would you like--"

"Miss (y/n)?" Someone cut me off. I turned and face that person and it was...

"Nae Cha Jang! *Yes Manager* " I answered. For some reasons, I don't have a good feelings about my manager calling me all of the sudden...

"I need to talk to you." He said as he signalling me to go inside his office. I slowly nodded and thank god today there are 3 workers so Sandy won't be alone. I made my way to the office as my manager told one of the other girls to take my place. I went inside his office and waited patiently until my manager entered.

"So... what do you need me for?" I asked.

"I just want to let you know that..." he paused and looked down. Now this made me more nervous. I don't know what I did wrong this time but I hope I didn't do any thing wrong--

"Today is your last day working here.." he said looking at me. I was shocked.

"W-wait... BWA?! WAE?? what did I--"

"Your attitude towards the customers and.." he paused for a minute and continue, "You're not professional enough to work here."

"Excuse you?!" I said almost yelling. "What's wrong with my attitude? And plus, I have been working in the restaurants and stuff for years!"

"For years? How old are you? 18 now right? What do you mean you have been working for years?!" He asked me curiously.

"My parents own a restaurant. So I started working when I was 14 yrs/old!"

"And what happened? Why you're not working there any more?!"

"Because they--" I paused. Suddenly, the memories comes back. And it was my worst nightmare in my life...

*******************

*4 years ago*

"Hah.... I'm so tired.. today was so busy! I didn't even get a chance to eat!" Eomma said. "(y/n)-ah! Aigoo~ look at my daughter! Who can be more lucky than us, right honey?"