Chapter 9: "Unexpected"

Ignore my shitty English, Gomawo~

*Your POV*:

The door knob turned...

..
A familiar figure went in...
..
*CLICK*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
PARK JIMIN!"
..
"Aigoo~ oh my god, thank you-- What the... (y-y/n)??"

"J-Jimin?!"
We all looking at each other shook.

"Hm... What a nice birthday surprise?" He smirked and continue on. "My birthday cake is going to be real delicious.~" I froze, didn't know what to respond because he's saying that while looking at me. Suddenly, Jungkook pulled me towards his back and blocked me with his full body.

"You bet! We special ordered your cake!" Jin said, meanwhile holding the cake.

"Yaa Chim, come and make a wish before blowing the candles." Suga said. We all gathered together and meanwhile me, still behind Jungkook. Jimin then closed his eyes and after about a couple of seconds, he opened his eyes and blow the candles.

"Hyung, what did you wished?" Taehyung asked.

"I wish that this one special Cake is going to be mine soon." Jimin then shot a dirty look at me. I gulped. *He meant the cake right? why is he looking at me like that?? was he talking about me??* I looked down, trying to avoid his eyes.

"What the fuck.. what kind of wish was that? Any ways, let's just cut the cake." Suga said, handing over the knife.

"Here I'll help cut it." Rap Monster offered.

"OH HELL NAA BITCH, GIVE ME THAT!" Jin suddenly yelled.

"What the-- WHY NOT?!!" Rap Monster asked curiously.

"Then do you want a bloody cake?" Jin sassed.

"OH shit fuck! Jin-Hyung is right though." Jhoe jumped in. And so at the end, Jin (I guess the pro?) was the one who cut the cakes.

"Jungkook.. why won't they let Rap Monster cut the cake?" I whispered to Jungkook from behind.

"Well, he's the king of 'Breaking Things', and he can't even cut an onion. Even an old lady can cut better than him. And he's not a trustful person with the knife." Jungkook whispered back. I nodded.

"Um.. J-Jungkook, where is the restroom?" I asked.

"There is one in here but it got shut down, so go out to the left of the hallway and you'll see the restrooms at the end.." He let go of my hand and I quietly stormed out the room. I followed what Jungkook told me. Not for a long walk, I saw both Men and Women restroom. I went in and do my business.
After doing my business, I washed my hands and check myself in the mirror. *Damn, I look shitty?* I then stepped to the side where the dryer is and try my hands. I then turned towards the exit door.
*What the---*

Shocked, a familiar male figure leaned onto the wall and stared at me. And he is

...Park Jimin...

"J-Jimin-- what the--" My eyes widened. Not within a second, a smirked crack across his face. He then slowly approached towards me, my body froze... I can't move and my heart is beating like crazy every 50 shades of feelings. "J-Jimin-- yaa! this is a girl restroom--"

"I know..." He grabbed my shoulder and pushed me roughly to the wall. "And I don't care~"

"Yaa, what's up with you? Are you sick by any chance?" I pushed his hands off of my shoulders but then, he slammed both hands to the wall both of my sides. "Yaa, what's wrong with you Jimin??"