Run

Picture above is Dai, Onaji's father. That's his wolf form, just imagine 4 tails XD

Onaji's POV (3 years later, she's 17)

"Run Onaji! Whatever you do don't look back! Go to Kyoya's, you'll be safe there!" 

Run. The last thing I remember. Run and never look back. Go to Kyoya's. 

Running through the woods at top speed, I hear my father's growls behind me, and then a loud yelp. Listening to him, I don't look back. I continue to run. I see the hedge come into view and I run faster. Breaking through the bush, I stumble and roll onto the grass, panting.

3rd POV

The wolf shoots out of the hedge, and the hosts look over, shocked. They were having a 'picnic' at Kyoya's. Tamaki insisted that the hosts have a picnic together to have 'family time'. 

"A wolf?" The twins ask, shocked. A moment later, two people break through the hedge, guns raised.

"Onaji...?" Kyoya mutters and Tamaki looks over at him. The ebony male stands up and goes over, standing over the wolf.

"Would you care to tell me why you're on Ootori property?"

"Give us that wolf. She's ours." One of the hunters says, a nice gash in his arm.

"I'm sorry, but she's on my property, there fore I will not be allowing you to take her." He says calmly. "Now please leave." 

"We aren't leaving without a fight!" Another shouts and aims the gun at Onaji.

"Huni-Senpai. Mori-Senpai." Kyoya says and the two third years come over, a dark aura around them.

In shock, the hunter pulls the trigger, and Onaji is shot with a tranquilizer dart. Doing this, the two third years attack the two hunters, easily beating them.  As the Ooroti guards finally come out by the teens, the hunters are already running back through the hedge. 

"You're too late. Dismissed." Kyoya says, pushing up his glasses. The guards nod and leave.

"Kyoya-Senpai why'd you protect the wolf?" The twins question, petting the now sleeping Onaji.

"I'm not just gonna let two strangers walk onto my premises just to kill a harmless wolf." He says coolly. 

"What're you going to do with her?" Tamaki asks, looking up at his friend.

"I'll take her in."

"Nani?!" Most of the hosts shout in surprise. Since when did Kyoya, the Shadow King, like animals? Wolves?

"It's no big deal really. I'm sure the shot we heard earlier was perhaps her father, or family. So she'll need someone to stay with obviously." 

"Ooo~! Mommy can I name her? I think Rosette would be-"

"Onaji." Kyoya cuts Tamaki off.

"O-onaji?" Tamaki pouts, upset that he couldn't chose the name. "That's a pretty name I suppose.. What do you think Haruhi~?" 

"I think its a pretty name Senpai." Haruhi smiles.

"I would've named her Cocoa! Like chocolate~" Huni says, giggling.

"Mori-Senpai would you please carry her inside?" Kyoya asks him. He nods and stoops down to pick up the limp wolf.

Kyoya's POV

I haven't seen Onaji in two years... it's been so long. 

Everyone follows me back into the house. I take them up to my study room and have Mori-Senpai lay her on the couch. I take the tranquilizer out of her flank and make sure the wound isn't bad.

Finishing our ridiculous little picnic, I bid the hosts good day and head back up to my study. Onaji's still heavily sedated.. Sighing quietly, I grab my laptop and sit on the other end of the couch. Now I just wait I suppose.. 

I wonder what will happen when she wakes up?