New Environment, but what about the old?

Onaji's POV
_______________

Black... I don't like black, it's dark and most of the time evil. Let me wake up, please. Why can't I move?  Where am I? Dad, where's father? I groggily lift my head, opening my eyes. This is not my den house. Where am I? Calm down Onaji, just think. Father was fighting and he told me to run to Kyoya's... does that mean-?

"I see you're awake." A voice says, running their hand down my back. "It's good to see you again Onaji." I look over to see Kyoya, softly smiling at me. I go to move but pain sears through my left leg and I yelp.

"Calm down girl, that tranquilizer was a strong one i'm afraid. You were out for the past five hours. I'm sure you're hungry, just take it easy alright?" Kyoya tells me, getting up from the couch that we're on. 

I need to go back. I need to see for myself that dad's not there. Forcing myself off of the couch, gritting my teeth, I go to the door, pawing at it. "Kyoya I need to leave." I tell him, but I know he can't understand me when I speak wolf. But the message gets through to him, and he opens the door.

"Here, the kitchens are this way." He says and begins to walk, I reluctantly follow, hearing my stomach growl. I look around as we walk.. If dad truly is gone, and I'm going to have to stay here... I'll have a lot to get used to. 

Getting to the kitchens, Kyoya walks over to a maid and talks to her quietly. I sit at the door, waiting for him. He'll technically be my master now that I think of it. Master Kyoya... hmm, it sounds alright I guess. I'll just have to get use to this.

Once Kyoya walks back over, I walk down the hall. "Onaji where are you going?" He asks, but I just continue. Getting to the front door, I go up on my hind legs, pushing the handle down with my paw and opening it.  I look back at him and see him frowning. "You want to leave?" I shake my head and go over behind him. I push him out the door and to the gardens. 

I go through the hedge and poke my head back out, seeing him stand there. "Oh, you'd like me to follow you I assume?" He asks and walks farther down the hedge where a gate is. He goes through this and back over by me. 

Now, to make the journey to my den...

Small Timeskip

As I see the entrance to the cave, the scent of father surrounds me. Looking around, I see specks of blood. Cringing slightly thinking about it, I slowly walk into the den. It looks like a normal cave on the outside, but on the inside it's a typical rustic house, with furniture and such. Kyoya stayed outside, which I'm thankful for.

Transforming to my human form, I look around. I see that the hunters ransacked the place. The furniture is broken or tipped over. I feel the tears slowly slip down my face as I look around. They took my father... murdered him, or took him for testing. Going to my bedroom, I throw some clothes into a bag, along with a necklace that father gave me. Putting the bag over my shoulders and transforming again, I walk back out. 

"Why do you have a backpack..?" Kyoya asks, confused. I smile slightly and start walking back towards his mansion. He follows me after a moment, speaking quietly. "So.. your father, or owner..." I nod and hear him sigh. "Which means you'll be with me?" I nod again as we get back to the hedge.

We both go through the gate, and I only look back once.